Ruby Ngo Telephone: 832-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic and accomplished professional with a solid reputation for mastering cross-functional accounting practices. Committed to efficiency optimization, expense reduction, and cost containment; leverages expertise to drive profitable growth. Demonstrates a detailed understanding of best practices and industry guidelines. Recognized as an expert in general ledger management, payables and receivables, reconciliations and reporting; demonstrates meticulous attention-to-detail and exceptional mathematical skills. Stable professional who excels during conflicts.
• Accounts Payables and Receivables
• Payroll Process
• Researching, Analysis, Risk Mitigation
• Cash Management and Cost Controls
• Fluent: Both English & Vietnamese
SAP, ERP, Esker, Solomon Accounting, Strong Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Quickly Learns Programs.
VALLLOUREC USA CORPORATION
Accounts Payable Specialist 2014- present
• Be responsibility the day-to-day processing of accounts payable invoices (PO and Non-PO). Matching invoices against PO receipts.
• Ensure adherence to invoice approval guidelines.
• Verifies goods and services for invoices are received.
• Researching problem invoices and finding resolution. Review of un-vouched, deferred and suspense Accounts Payable reports.
• Communicate with outside vendors and internal customers to resolve payable issues.
• Vendor statement reconciliation.
• Assists audits and departmental walk-through audits.
• Assists with miscellaneous projects, monthly and yearly close tasks.
• Be willing to complete administrative tasks
Pacific MWD, Incorporated 2011 – 2014
• Input all data within the disbursements journal and analyze data to identify discrepancies
• Reviewed vendors invoice for sales tax and match to purchase orders, analyzes, researches, and reconciles as needed vendor statements, vendor invoices, vendor payments, and credit memos to ensure the accuracy of accounts payable processes
• Scheduled delivery with vendors/ customers
• Followed customer accounts for delayed payments, non-payments, contacts customers of outstanding invoices.
• Controlled the cost budget and analyze actual vs. projected; process the biweekly payrolls
• Coordinated the day-to-day administrative and human resources activities; execute the input of data, produce reports, update, and maintain files, administer employee benefits, and draft documentation
• Prepared and coordinate monthly closings.
Sunflower Media Company 2003-2006
• Controlled, and maintained the company and cash budget; identified new opportunities for cost reduction, maintained financial control and eliminated unnecessary expenditures
• Performed monthly closing schedule
• Responsible for order processing and financial statements
• Supervise the payroll process and resolve issues and ensured company compliance policies were followed
• Collaborated with all cross-functional teams to achieve financial control and key compliance EDUCATION
University of Phoenix Houston, TX 2011
Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Management Courses
• Academic Honors
University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, VN 1998
Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Finance
• Completed Accounting and Business Management Coursework
• Relevant Coursework: Ethics / Statistics, Mathematics, Global Finance, Financial Management and Microeconomics