Sri Lalitha Devi Ghadiyaram
Email ID: email@example.com
Mobile no: 630*******
CAREER OBJECTIVE: A declared professional aiming to help in achieving the organizational goals and accept more challenges with smile. Seeking to leverage the acquired knowledge and article ship experience in various fields to effectively fill the position in your esteemed organization. Renown for being innovative, energetic and result oriented. ACADEMICS
Qualification Institute Board / University Year %
CA Inter ICAI ICAI 2019 52%
B.Com ST. Xavier’s Degree College,
ANDHRA University 2018 7.08/10
Intermediate Master Minds jr College,
State Board of intermediate
Bhashyam Public School,
Board of Secondary Education,
CERTIFICATIONS / PUBLICATIONS
● Successfully cleared the assessment for the role of Domestic Data Entry Operator conducted by National Skill Development Corporation. IT ● Completed the Information Technology Training Course at VSKP branch of ICAI. WORK EXPERIENCE
AJJARAPU AND ASSOCIATES ARTICLE ASSISTANT May 2018 – present Roles and
● Performing Tax Audits & GST Audits for various clients
● Statutory Audit for banks
● Worked as an Internal Audit Team Member for a reputed Steel Industry
● Preparation of workings for 15CB/CA certification by a Chartered Accountant
● Preparation and Finalization of Financial Statements
● Filing of Income Tax Returns, GST Returns, TDS Returns and other works related to GST (like Registration, LUT, Refunds etc.,)
● Maintenance of accounts in Tally
● Monthly Reconciliations and Compliance of Books around Direct Tax and Indirect Tax
● Dealing with GST and Income Tax Notices
● Preparation of Budgets and Projected Financial Statements.
● Resolving the queries and assisting clients in their Tax,Finance and Accounting related issues.
● Received multiple appreciations from the top management. COMPUTER SKILLS
● MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
● Having knowledge in Winman GST, TDS and CA ERP Software
● Having knowledge in Computax GST Software
● Dealt with Plumbee, Citrix and ERP Software.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Participated in Classical Group dance held at Telugu Lalitha Kala Thoranam in Class 9th.
● Selected for Kodad Mandal Level Singing Competition held between schools. Lions Club, VSKP,
● Engaged in social activities like blood donation camp, muskaan held by Lions Blood Bank Visakhapatnam.
Debate ● An Active participant in Debate Programme of National Conference held by ICAI Visakhapatnam.
● Playing Outdoor Games.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Adaptable to all kind of situations.
● Persistent and hard working nature.
● Willing to invest time and effort to learn and complete a certain responsibility on time. LANGUAGES KNOWN
● English, Telugu & Hindi