CHAD WALKER SMITH
817-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • linkedin.com/in/chad-walker-smith
Anderson Injury Lawyers, Fort Worth, TX Jun 2020 – Present Medical Records Clerk, Office Assistant, (40 hours per week)
• Assist attorneys in drafting case reports and filing law suits.
• Collaborate with Marketing Team in the creation of social media content, graphic designs, and “artifacts.”
• Gather client records and incident reports related to legal case.
• Research and create marketing materials to better tell the story of firm’s goals. Lexitas Legal – Automated Records Collection, Bryan, TX Apr 2019 – Jun 2020 Records Support Specialist, (40 hours per week)
• Maintained professional and frequent contact with provider offices throughout the record retrieval process.
• Provided accurate and timely updates on the record retrieval status to legal firms such as Berg Injury Lawyers, Kuvara Law Firm, and Jason Stone Injury Lawyers.
• Identified patient records, retrieved records or medical documentation, and relayed information to medical practitioners.
• Provided customer service by making an average of 100 calls per day, answering legal inquiries, and obtained patient releases for medical records.
University Center and Special Events, College Station, TX Sep 2018 – Oct 2019 Event Set-up, Zone, and Special Events Student Worker, (30 hours per week)
• Greeted clients professionally and provided information regarding their reservation and event.
• Set up and broke down equipment for all 80 of the University Center spaces and the 7 buildings.
• Worked in a team of 8-10 assisting with the execution of over 20,000 events a year and rental facility management.
• Ensured that public areas were clean, maintained, and all emergency exits are fully operational and accessible.
Aggieland Outfitters, College Station, TX Jan 2018 – Sep 2018 Team Member, (20 hours per week)
• Aided customers with questions, problems, and complaints in person and via telephone.
• Maintained appearance of the store’s interior and exterior to company standards.
• Participated in merchandise presentation with marketing and social media team.
• Handled sales and processed payments of according to procedures. LEADERSHIP INVOLVEMENT
Sophomores Leading, Impacting, Developing, and Educating, College Station, TX Mar 2017 – Aug 2019 Co-founder and Director of Leadership Committee, (8 hours per week)
• Created a leadership organization for sophomores at Texas A&M to focus on leadership qualities and raise awareness against sexual assault and mental health stigma.
• Ran meetings and organize leadership workshops for 120 sophomores each week.
• Communicated regularly with other student organizations, administrative offices, and faculty through consistent emails and weekly messages regarding guest speaking, workshops, etc. Class Councils, College Station, TX Sep 2015 – May 2018 Class of 2019 Representative, (6 hours per week)
• Attended bi-weekly meetings of 50 members and served in various committees, reviewing student issues, and presented at speaking engagements from 50-100 individuals.
• Preserved and promoted Texas A&M traditions by marketing and advertising through PR, including: shirt sales, graphic designing, and social media.
• Planned on-campus events for over 750 students and sold approximately 45,000 shirts for events like
“Maroon Out” and “Pull Out Day.”
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX Aug 2015 – Dec 2019 Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Cumulative GPR: 3.24