Current Address: **** * ***** **, *********, VA 22202 OBJECTIVE
Motivated Recruiter with 5+ years of customer service experience looking for a position to assist a company that will foster career growth and innovation.
• James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia, May 2019
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
• Management major, with a Concentration in Human Resources Management, and also a minor in Human Resource Development
Technical Recruiter, Motion Recruitment, October 2020-Present
• Sourced candidates/clients through different sourcing and market research methodologies.
• Executed in successful recruiting processes from start (source) to finish (hire)
• Networked and became a connected member of the DC Tech Community
• Worked within a collaborative team to collectively deliver the best recruitment experience Sales Associate, Staples, September 2019-March 2020
• Stayed current on new technologies, products, and services, Staples offered to customers
• Ensured the departments achieved key metrics, including profitable sales
• Multi-tasked performing various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, merchandising, maintaining a neat and clean store, other duties as assigned)
Cart Attendant, Lakeview Golf Course, April 2018-July 2019
• Organized and maintained various golfing facilities
• Helped out in multiple social events such as charity events and kids’ camps
• Worked with the General Manager to adjust job procedures for staff members CERTIFICATIONS
• Devskiller - Tech Recruitment Certified Professional
• Alison - Modern Human Resource Management - Recruitment and Selection Process - Revised KEY SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Access and Excel) and Tableau
• Online and Social Media Marketing Skills – LinkedIn, GitHub, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Etc.
• Advanced knowledge in Performance Improvement, Human Resource Management, Conflict Resolution, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Negotiating and Interpersonal Skills.
• Quick learner with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals proactively and effectively.