ROB Visual Designer DORN & Illustrator
I have over twenty years experiences as an illustrator and a graphic/web designer. My career has met with a wide range of projects and high proﬁle opportunities, including employment and work with IBM and Apple. I have also contributed and enhanced the brand and visual presence of several independent artists, authors, musicians and professional theatre companies. I believe my super powers as a designer include an ability to work quickly and to adapt to various design styles. I love to immerse myself in projects where my illustration skills can be utilized, whether it's creating detailed photo-realistic illustrations, line art or simple yet, eﬀective and dynamic iconography. WORK EXPERIENCE
IBM IX Senior Visual Designer Chicago, IL 2013 - 2018
• Team member of the Apple + IBM Partnership and MobileFirst for iOS, developed and designed 90+ home-screen icons for multiple business enterprise mobile apps including transportation, healthcare and banking.
• Visual designer on multiple apps including: “Plan Flight,” “Market Visit” and “Advisor Alerts.”
• Photo editing and Illustration (technical and photo-realistic) featured in app demos and presentations.
• Designer of journey maps, presentations logos and infographics on multiple projects including:
“IBM Smarter City Challenge” and “Corporate Service Corp.” ANDREW LEHMAN DESIGN Graphic and Web Designer Evanston, IL 2012 - 2013
• Created branding, graphics, brochures and websites for multiple organizations including small businesses and restaurants.
THREE CAT MEDIA Visual Design, Illustration Chicago, IL 2004 - 2012
• Developed and designed branding, posters, promotional material and websites for theatre companies, actors, artists, writers and small businesses. Including Theo Ubique Theatre, The WIlmette Theatre, The Skokie Theatre and Three Cat Productions.
• Designed promotional materials and the visual media display for multiple presentations for Chicago’s annual Joseph Jefferson Awards.
• Re-branding, logo design, poster illustration and design for Felines & Canines, a Chicago based small business no kill pet shelter.
FREELANCE/CONTRACT Visual Design, Illustration Chicago, IL 2004 - Current
• Chicago Park District
Designed Signage used throughout Berger Park
• Edie Falco, Stephen Wallem (Nurse Jackie)
Theatrical poster design and New York Times ad for special cabaret performance.
• Three Cat Productions
Designed promotional materials including posters and postcards for multiple productions as well as onstage visual graphics and illustrations.
• Cardthartic Greeting Cards
Illustrator for the “Through Our Eyes” series of greeting cards
• Seattle Gay Men’s Chorus
Poster design, T-shirt illustration, theatrical projections.
• Three Hit’s and a Miss
Branding, Promotional material, CD layout
Adobe Creative Suite
Mobile App Design
Style Guide Design
St. Louis, MO
BFA in Theatre
AA in Art and Design