***** ******* ***** *****, *****, FL 33647.
Phone: 813-***-**** Email: email@example.com LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sadik-doctor-0735657/ Goal: Provide leadership & organization value thru qualitative & quantitative financial solutions. Life’s critical learning:
- The mind has no color, regardless of who you are.
- Change is never a constant, it is a continuum, so get on your boots and learn to deal with it. Experience:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Director Finance – Landing Systems Operations Finance Aug’19 – Jan’21 Director Finance - Landing Systems Aftermarket Jun’12 - Jul’19 Responsibilities:
Leadership for finance teams of Landing Gears and Wheel & Brakes businesses.
- Financial Reporting and Product line management with Proven record of realizing profitable growth.
- Cashflow & Cost Management for a $2B turnover business. Successful maneuvering Operational issues across the various plants in the tough COVID-19 environment.
- Successful Cashflow management while planning for and mitigating risks affecting Payroll, Inventory, Suppliers, CAPEX, Customer collections etc.
- Managing multi-national teams across US, Canada, Poland, Hong Kong, UK & Australia.
- Lead empowered & accountable teams geared around a continuous improvement environment.
- Lead, support and execute Annual business planning, Strategic planning, Special Business cases.
- Plan strategic restructuring to enable winning teams towards success. Australia site closure, other sites restructuring including Covid-19 actions and work from home arrangements.
- Maintain and improve financial compliance with minimal findings. Support internal, external and governmental audit teams.
- Overall Tax planning support including sales tax and corporate tax support – local and international.
- Maximize on government funding to support operational headwinds and investments.
- Customer facing proposals management including cost per aircraft landing (CPAL) services, performance-based logistics (PBL), leasing programs, retrofits and military depot public-private partnerships.
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Finance Manager, Goodrich Landing Gear Jul’10 - Jun’12 Finance Manager, Goodrich Interiors Oct’05 – Jun’10 Responsibilities:
- Standardize finance reporting packages. Comprehensive site related analysis & metrics managed thru a share point site solution.
2 P a g e
- SAP transition from current legacy system (Syteline / JD Edwards) for the Finance & Material Management modules (Release 1). Post-installation cleanup driving financial accuracy.
- Financial Support on New Development Programs-Boeing 787 Interior & Exterior Lights.
- Compliant financial audits including Internal, External and Government finance health checks, Florida Tax Compliance, RCTS and E&Y audits.
- Plan strategic restructuring – to enable Landing gear teams to reorganize for success. Lighting Systems Realignment (Oldsmar, Florida closure and transition to Germany & India).
- Continuous Improvement leadership with Kaikaku Flow & Linkage, 5S, LDMS, Obeya board and led events achieving significant operation efficiencies.
- Supported LCC site development in Bangalore, India for financial setup and product transfer. Eventually leading to the transfer of Commercial Lighting Packages to the LCC. Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Finance Controller - Airbus Programs, Landing Gear Oct’02 – Oct’05 Improved profitability on the A380 program thru aggressive pursuit of various opportunities – Government support, Customer and supplier renegotiations, LCC development, Cost management etc. Used MS Access and other Lean Accounting tools with JDEdwards to implement fast, reliable and effective reporting allowing up-to minute financial details to managers. BOEING TORONTO LTD
Manager, Business Plans & Analysis Jul’97 – Oct’02 Financial Leadership during a period where the McDonnell Douglas Programs (MD80, MD90, MD11, Spares) were phased out and one new Boeing program (717) was in development. The Plant was reduced from 1.8 million sq. ft. to 300K sq. ft. Headcount reduction from 2800 to 300. Implemented automated reporting systems with one-click MS Access applications. Implemented a management system
(Boeing identified best practice) to report weekly work metrics of finance employees. Part of management introduction of Lean management through the organization thru concepts of 6S, 6Hats and Kaizen. Navistar Inc.
Senior Financial Analyst Jan’93 – Jul’97
Yorkville University: MEd - Education Leadership and Administration` 2017 – 2020 University of Detroit Mercy, MBA, Finance 1988-1990 KIT's College of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics 1981-1985