UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Science in Economics and Computer Science, Graduated May, 2018 GPA: 3.7
Marketing Strategist AT&T TV February 2020 – April 2020
● Lead the effort to measure and execute a proactive retention program that reduces customer revenue churn.
● Created forecasts for monthly run-rate and worked with finance team on implications.
● Monitored, analyzed and reported weekly results while monitoring overall performance of programs.
● Maintained constant dialogue with management regarding retention performance and improvement strategies.
● Determined relevant segments and clusters of customers for targeted marketing strategies. Financial Analyst Wells Fargo May 2018 – January 2020
● Analyzed financial statements and the operational strengths and weaknesses of highly visible, public and private companies;
● Partnered with relationship managers, the investment banking, and capital markets teams to structure multi-billion-dollar transactions including underwriting, M&A, and recapitalizations;
● Assembled a variety of financial schedules including memorandums, company annual reviews, and projections in support of recommended credit actions;
● Reviewed and assist in negotiating loan agreements and ancillary documents related to the closing of a transaction;
● Participated in client meetings, due diligence visits, and other client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers; Financial Analyst Intern Wells Fargo June 2017 – August 2017
● Conducted cross over analysis with newly acquired GE Capital customers to determine which customers would be ideal prospects for treasury management solutions to improve financial metrics
● Analyzed customer financial performance in Moody’s to identify those customers with sub-par DSO and DPO
● Assessed financial statements; credit memorandums and performance reports for companies looking for asset-based financing opportunities to maximize their borrowing capacity
● Provided vertical business unit level reporting every 2 weeks to commercial leaders, outlining calling efforts, leads and closed deals Cyber Security Intern Land O’ Lakes May 2016 – August 2016
● Led a comprehensive analysis of network vulnerability, penetration testing, and risk and compliance auditing.
● Cultivated a strategic business plan to facilitate establishment of privacy division within Land O’ Lakes
● Examined user risk by designing products that evaluated organizations overall vulnerability
● Worked with software engineers to develop algorithms that determined user results and analytics LEADERSHIP Content Creator Instagram/YouTube January 2017 – Current
● Construct a successful marketing plan including SEO, and social media marketing, and online advertisements to increase overall traffic by 25%
● Curated creative layouts with a strong emphasis in color, typography and digital design for social platform users
● Collaborate with photographers, videographers, stylists and fashion enthusiasts to create visual concepts and themes
● Successfully developed and maintain 15 marketing relationships with a variety of brands across different social media platforms Chair Somali Student Association, University of Minnesota September 2015 – May 2017
● Spearheaded the 5th and 6th Annual Somali Night event showcasing Somali culture at the University of Minnesota and brought together thousands of students and community members
● Established fundraiser events to support the famine in Somalia and generated over $7,000
● Created a safe space for Somali students that allowed them to discuss relevant issues facing their communities
● Designed a fashion show showcasing an array of styles from different regions of Somalia with influences from Western Culture
● TECHNOLOGY Java, SQL, Relational Algebra, Sketch and Adobe Suite