Christopher Pedraza Clarksburg, MD
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ASI, Inc. Rockville, MD — PCR Account Manager
September 2020 - December 2020
● Offer and educate clients on products that expand their portfolios and preserve their wealth in physical precious metals, most commonly Gold and Silver.
● Participate in marketing strategies with the head of Marketing, to promote our products on multi-channels, including podcasts, brand ambassadors, PPC ads. Man & Machine, Inc. Landover, MD — Account Manager March 2020 - August 2020
● Educated and sold infection control computer peripherals to current and new accounts within the US and Canada.
● Managed a portfolio that is mainly B2B on multiple CRMs.
● Brought on new significant accounts such as AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, NIH, NIMH using marketing strategies at the top of the sales funnel through the bottom (conversion). Sale cycles ranged from one week to two months.
● My efforts produced revenue of approx $23k in the first month, $42k the second month, $30k the third month (Avg. price of a product: $115).
● In connection to a new account, the Alpha Omega International Dental Society, the oldest dental community in America, extended an invitation to market within their network.
● Participated in marketing strategies to promote our product on multi-channels, including podcasts, brand ambassadors, PPC digital ads.
● Trained new hires on best practices for my position.
● I accepted a promotion to provide additional technical support to the engineering department.
20/20 Gene Systems BioTech, Rockville, MD — S&M Manager February 2018 - August 2019
● Marketed and sold an innovative medical device for early detection of cancer.
● Acquired B2B and B2C relationships by customizing discussion points based on customers' needs.
● Implemented a sales/marketing strategy while following HIPPA compliant regulations with a medical LDT device.
● Led in the development of an e-commerce website, allowing customers to learn, purchase, and set appointments at medical facilities in selected states.
● Led in the design of analog and digital marketing assets.
● Organized group events for the company involving 100+ attendees, including the annual shareholders meeting.
● Led digital marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and drive leads down the sales funnel into conversions.
● Overall, producing revenue of $85k within seven months and $5mil capital. Peloton Interactive, Bethesda, MD — Sales Specialist May 2017 - March 2018
● Presented my product to potential customers in a compelling way that is consistent with corporate branding. Trained new hires in the sales process. SKILLS
CRM - Salesforce,
HubSpot, ZOHO &
First Aid / CPR Certified
$5 million in equity
Become a successful
metals trader in gold.
Top sales at Peloton
during the 2017
Conway, SC —