Omaha, NE ***12
CLIENT RELATIONS LEADERSHIP PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Influential operations change agent with expertise in healthcare operations, business development, and strategic planning. Demonstrate the capability to lead positive client experiences, secure new business, ascertain the voice of the market, and develop productive working partnerships. Proven track record in building and leading high-performing customer success functions, delivering superior results in the growth of an organization’s customer base, and contributing significantly to an organization’s overall top-line growth.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Implementation Project Manager
Nelnet - Omaha, NE
January 2019 to Present
•Develop working knowledge of project development process, working with internal managers and supervisors, communicating frequently and escalating issues as necessary.
•Utilize big picture analysis to identify efficiencies, opportunities, and strategies to increase departmental scope, customer base and/or expansion of product set.
•Assist management staff to organize tasks, time, resources, and people to create a project where all elements come together to repeatedly produce an end result.
•Plan and organize work by setting, prioritizing, and adjusting schedules to accommodate sudden changes or unexpected assignments.
•Document all communications, actions plans, processes, issues and problems thoroughly and professionally.
•Assist in coordinating, leading, and attending project meetings and other meetings as requested.
•Conduct requirements review and configure system setup as needed.
•Conduct online training with institutions, instructing them on all aspects of the products they are implementing.
•Assist in creating and implementing efficiencies in processes as identified during projects or process reviews
•Assist in developing workflow, processes and procedures for new products or services.
•Assist in preparing internal and customer facing documentation such as user guides, training manuals and communication templates.
•Understand customer implementation business needs, advocate for customer priorities and build relationships with customers.
Senior Provider Relations Advocate
United Healthcare - Omaha, NE
January 2018 to September 2018
• Assist in end-to-end provider claims and help enhance call quality.
• Coach, provide feedback and guide others.
• Assist in efforts to enhance ease of use of physician portal and future services enhancements.
• Contribute to design and implementation of programs that build/nurture positive relationships between the health plan, providers and practice managers.
• Help implement training and development of external providers through education programs, manage and maintain credentialing reports.
• Identify gaps in network composition and services to assist network contracting and development teams.
A/R Revenue Cycle Manager
MEDSYNERGIES - Omaha, NE
June 2014 to December 2017
• Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
• Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
• Manage, analyze and trend data for 40 analyst.
• Recommend and implement solutions to improve first pass denial rates and reduce age of overall AR
• Review and validate reimbursement request.
• Create workflows and standard operating procedures.
• Ensure all items are completed within the set turnaround time within quality expectations.
Patient Access Specialist
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL - Omaha, NE
June 2012 to June 2014
• Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
• Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
• Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
• Process patient admission or discharge documents.
• Post medical insurance billings.
• Develop in-service educational materials.
• Collect co-pay at time of service
Member Service Representative
VERTRUE - Omaha, NE
April 2011 to June 2012
• Explain services or policies to clients, such as debt management program rules, the advantages and disadvantages of using services, or creditor concession policies.
• Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
• Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
• Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
HOME DAYCARE - Omaha, NE
August 2010 to March 2011
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
• Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
• Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
• Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
• Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
Enumerator/Crew Leader Assistant
Census Bureau - Omaha, NE
March 2010 to August 2010
Mar 2010 - Aug 2010
• Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
• Compile, record, and code results or data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form.
• Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
• Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
• Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
• Assist individuals in filling out applications or questionnaires.
• Locate and list addresses and households.
• Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.
• Supervise or train others, and maintain staff records.
Sr Customer Care Professional
FIRST DATA - Omaha, NE
February 2009 to February 2010
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
• Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
• Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
Call Manager/ Dispatcher
AAA AUTO CLUB GROUP - Omaha, NE
May 2007 to December 2009
• Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
• Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
• Prepare daily work and run schedules.
• Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
• Arranged for service calls in 7 different state areas.
Associates of Applied Science in Applied Science
KAPLAN UNIVERSITY - Omaha, NE