PMP Certified with ** years experience in construction field, Managing Industrial/Civil
engineering projects from bidding to completion.
Faculty of Engineering, Tanta University, Egypt
B. Sc Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering).
2019/04 - present
Compass Contracting Co. Ltd, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Project Manager
- Activity and resource planning.
- Organizing, motivating the project team and Controlling time management + Monitoring progress and materials.
- Cost estimating and developing the budget.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation.
- Private Villa, Jeddah.
- Resturants Building, Jeddah.
- Extension works in SACC Building, Jeddah.
- 13 No's Building with ministry of housing ( My position in this project : Construction Manager ) 2013/02 - 2019/04
Integrated Roots Co. Ltd, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Senior Project Engineer
- Managing manpower, Equipment, time schedules and Materials preparations.
- Review and monitor shop drawings, materials and method of statements.
- Executing, Monitoring and controlling all activities and preventing any scope creep.
- Represent the company at clients, suppliers, consultant and subcontractors meetings.
- Obtain final acceptance of the project deliverables.
- Closing the project and document the lesson learned to update the company knowledge base.
- Participating in estimation process and preparation of new contracts. Projects:
- El-khayyat Red Bricks Plant # 15 in Jeddah / Khulais.(Construction of new plant)
- El-Khayyat Red Bricks Plant #18 in Riyadh / Sudair.(Construction of new plant).
- El-khayyat Ceramic plant in Yanbu. .(Construction of new plant).
- El-khayyat Red Bricks Factories (Extension) in Jeddah / Khulais.
- El-fareeda City (Construction of Water and irrigation tanks serving 2000 villa) in Jeddah/Dahban.
- AlSalam palace in Jeddah (Construction of new Hangars and service Buildings).
- El-khayyat Red Bricks in Jeddah/ 3rd Industrial City (Khumra), (Construction of three plants). MAHMOUD ABDELMAKSOUD
Project Manager, Civil Engineer
ϩ linkedin.com/in/mahmoudabdelmaksoud Ϫ
abdelmaksoud8 Ϩ Egyptian lives in Saudi Arabia
2011/09 - 2013/01
Al Fath Contracting Co., Cairo, Egypt
- Analyze, implement and review the structures, design plans and drawings.
- Review and monitor the subcontractor’s procedures, practices and progress on site.
- Handing over the finished works to the main contractor Engineer. Projects:
- 6 No's Reinforced Concrete Buildings (5 Floors) From Al-mahmoudia Company the (Main Contractor) in Egypt / Al-Saddat City.
- Certified Project Management Professional
( PMP Number: 2178865).
- To establish a long term employment with an organization of good repute.
- To apply and expand my knowledge and skills in challenging and dynamic projects. OTHER INFORMATION:
- Marital Status : Married.
- Military Status : Finally Exempted.
- Driving License : Egyptian and Saudi driving licenses. REFERENCES
References will be submitted upon Request
Mahmud Abdelmaksoud, Civil Engineer, Mob.+966-**-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org