PADUA, GENNO RONNALDO
Brgy. Lanot Mercedes Camarines Norte
Contact number: +63-613******
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contribute quality work with highest standard of responsibility,
honesty, loyalty, confidentiality and efficiency to achieve the
company’s vision and mission while developing new skills and
Date of birth: April 10, 1996
Place of birth: Brgy. Buyo, Goa, Camarines Sur
Civil status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic
Parent’s Name: Gina E. Padua
• Fluent in English, Filipino and Bicol Dialect
• Basic Computer skills i.e microsoft word & excel
• Public Speaking & Customer Service
• Teamwork/Collaborative Skills
• Problem Solving
• Solution Orientated
NAGA COLLEGE FOUNDATION
M.T.Villanueva Avenue, Brgy. Peñafrancia,Naga City
Bachelor of Science Hotel and Restaurant Management
LALAWIGAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOl
Brgy. Lalawigan, Mercedes, Camarines Norte
LANOT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Brgy.Lanot,Mercedes Camarines Norte
TRAININGS AND SEMINAR
ON-JOB-TRAINING (420hours) Villa Caceres Hotel Magsaysay Avenue, Naga City
January- March 2020
Waiter/ Bartender/ Kitchen staff/ House-Keeping/ Banquet
• Opened and closed the restaurant on regular occasions, cleared and re-set tables,
consistently handled takeaway orders.
• Built positive relationships amongst customers and co-workers.
• Served food and beverage with agility and care.
• Assisted the chef on dish preparation and handled supply of ingredients
• Provided extra support to staff and catered during occasions such as banquets
• Regularly keeping the rooms clean and provided positive service to guests.
FOOD HANDLERS CLASS City Health Office, Naga City
January 29, 2020
• Attended Health and Safety classes i.e good personal hygiene and food handling.
• Taught to recognise food hazards i.e cross contamination and external food
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TRAINING Naga College Foundation MT Villanueva, Naga
• Enhance Language proficiency, improvement of vocabulary.
• Exposed to mock simulations i.e call centre agent, where I was given the task to
speak to a native english speaker.
HOUSEKEEPING SEMINAR AND WORKSHOP Naga College Foundation M.T.
Villanueva Naga City, Camarines Sur
• Attentively prepared and cleaned the rooms i.e beds & bathrooms.
• Taught about hygiene standards while meeting customer satisfactory.
FIRE AND EARTHQUAKE DRILL Naga College Foundation M.T. Villanueva Naga City,
• Gained knowledge on first aid.
• Emergency drill simulations, where we were taught on how to react in moments
of emergency and practiced safety procedures.
TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOP Naga College Foundation M.T. Villanueva
Naga City, Camarines Sur
February 25-26, 2017
• Worked with fellow classmates to find solutions in solving problems.
• Built close relations, enhanced teamwork skills and collaborative skills.
FRESH N’FAMOUS FOODS INC. Chowking Naga Centro
October 14, 2016
• Attended health and safety classes i.e handling machinery, safety hazards in the
kitchen, personal hygiene and food handling.
• Exposed to entrepreneurship, business start-ups, improvement in cooking and
MARIO C. VILLANUEVA
Naga College Foundation, Inc.
M.T Villanueva Avenue, Brgy Peñafrancia, Naga City
(054-***-**** Local no.100
JOEL C. VILLANUEVA
Director- Institutional Marketing and Public Relation Office
M.T Villanueva, Brgy. Peñafrancia, Naga City
(054) 472 – 7525 Local no. 158
Legaspi City, Albay
I hereby certify that the above information is all true and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
GENNO RONNALDO E. PADUA