** ***** *****, ********, **, Canada
Queen’s University Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Honors Bachelor of Arts in Economics- Dean’s Honour List 2019-2020 Expected  SKILLS & INTERESTS
• • Skills: Interests: Advanced Passionate proficiency about the in support Microsoft and Office recognition Suite, of STATA, both successful Canva (graphic and up-design)and-coming . women in Finance and Economics, demonstrated in the execution of the annual Queen’s Women in Economics (QWE) Conference at Queen’s University and receival of Pink Tea Award by Member of Parliament, Jennifer O’Connell in recognition of women in PROFFESIONAL leadership (EXPERIENCE 2019.)
Coppinwood Golf Club Goodwood, Ontario
Accounting Intern & Professional Staff May 2016-Present
• Promoted to accounting intern role following conclusion of third year with the company .
• Reviewed and processed invoices, purchase orders, and monthly budgets with efficiency and accuracy.
• Performed various ad-hoc projects at request of the senior accountant, reconciled bank balances, and managed budgets to track and report sales and other event statistics.
• Spearheaded the redevelopment and modernization of an event-hosting program resulting in a 200% increase in sponsorship revenue in the first 2 months of operation while planning and executing 8+ events in the first 3 months of operations. Williamson Front • Reception Initiated Automotive & amalgamation Sales Administration Sales of company database and files. Improved ease of access of files, increasing processing March Uxbridge, 2014-and April retrieval Ontario 2015
• times Gained leading valuable to improved customer service productivity experience, and efficiency rapidly addressing of sales. client issues to regain trust and prevent loss of key
• customers. Consistently praised by management for the quality of customer service, attention to detail, exemplary organization, and communication.
LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Co-President, Queen’s Economics Society (QES) Queen’s University, Canada Queen’s University May 2019– Present
• Joined the Queen’s Economic Affairs Society out of interest to create leadership and extra-curricular opportunities for
• • • students Hired Currently Successfully as at o deputy managing Queen’s The executed chair first University a conference, and team 2 student promoted of ~30 with workshops Economics students a to target president that and focus in the 2 are position conferences in Digital actively Economics, within Age involved in generated first the Finance, first year. with year $and the 8,000 on Society’s Computer CAD team. through day-Sciences. to-day corporate operations. sponsorship and delegate fees in the span of 8 weeks.
o Student workshops focused around gaining resume knowledge and interview practice/experience to gain confidence in applying for internships.
o Total gross revenue generated in the first semester of operation: $13,000 CAD.
• Developed and managed key relationships with industry leaders and Queen’s University Alumni raising over $5,000 CAD in donations in first month of presidency.
Logistics & Sponsorship Coordinator, Queen’s Seminar on Financial Literacy (QSFL) Queen’s University, Canada Queen’s University September 2016– April 2017
• Facilitated the planning and execution of a one-day annual conference aimed to provide basic financial literacy knowledge
• for Developed students and of all actively faculties. host a bi-weekly podcast covering a range of topics in financial literacy.