KIM ahhkim.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1-917-***-****
Design Director of Web & Digital
Wristcam, San Mateo, CA
• Led the design work of building a company website and app during 0 to 1 phase.
• Partnered directly with a project manager and Dev partners. I was responsible for bringing the Wristcam website and app over the finish line including fit-and-finish interactions and visual design.
• Lead of UI/UX & Senior Marketing Designer
As a sole designer on a small team of 8, I wore many hats jumping between product launch plan, branding, UI/UX design, and photo art direction.
Email & Digital Marketing Designer, Pottery Barn, SF 2018-2019
• Worked with a creative director, marketing team, project manager, and managed 3 production artists to create the brand’s seasonal campaigns and promotional email design for Pottery Barn. Senior Digital Designer, Chantecaille Beaute,
New York City, NY
• Led the design work of building several projoects from the scratch.
• Created the digital assets for web, email, social media content, and e-commerce banner.
• Collaboarated with photograher and creative team to buid season- al campaigns and concepts for company website and social media. Senior Designer, VINYL I, Seoul
• Nike Korea: Digital Marketing
Worked with marketing and design team to create and maintain so- cial media, digital contents and seasonal events for Nike Sportswear.
• Toyota Korea: UX design
Designed the interactions, information architecture and user flow of the experience as well as analyzing research into actionable design. Infographic Designer, L2 Inc, New York City, NY
• worked directly with researchers to visualize data and create info- graphics for Digital IQ Index reports.
• led more than 20 Digital IQ reports, including Beauty: E.U/ASIA, Instagram, Fashion, Wearable, Home Care and Beverage.
• Created the concept guide and iconography for each report. Lead Graphic Designer, Graphis Inc, New York City, NY 2012-2014
• Designed more than 10 Graphis annual publications and e-magazines that have been printed and sold across the nation.
• Rebranded and maintained the company website, email, social media.
School of Visual Arts
New York City, NY
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• Exhibition at Art Directors Club, New York 2012
• Dean’s list, Graphic design, School of Visual Arts 2009
• Silas H. Rhodes scholarship, Graphic design, School of Visual Arts 2009
Williem De Kooning Academy,
Typography, study abroad
UI, UX design
Digital Marketing Design
Photography Art Direction