MOHAMMAD ALBARISHI (PMP-P.Eng)
Dedicated experienced Senior Project Coordinator specializing in driving performance of construction projects by leveraging top- notch project management and technical skills. Quality-focused and enthusiastic administrator with 15 years of construction experience.
• Planning and coordination
• Project management
• Budget coordination
• Excellent Team Player
• Problem solving
• Risk Management
• Procore Project Management
• Contract Management and Administration
• Time Management and scheduling
• Working under pressure
• ERP system
• Meeting coordination
• Project oversight
Senior Project Coordinator 06/2018 to Current
Amico Affiliates Mississauga, ON
1. Hamilton Rail Transit Project (HaLRT) RFP - Client: METROLINX and Infrastructure Ontario (IO) 2. Orleans Health Hub Project RFP - Client: Montfort Hospital and Infrastructure Ontario (IO) 3. Hurontario Rail Transit Project (HuLRT) Client: METROLINX and Infrastructure Ontario (IO) Responsible for Design Build projects, prequalification process and proposals preparation with engineering firms and other consultants, and traditional bid build opportunities. Reviewing and understanding of project requirements to develop planning and evaluate alternatives of conceptual design development based on constructability assessment and preliminary project design and specifications. Prepare underground works assessments and estimates based on specific project information, such as geotechnical reports, preliminary design and means and methods.
• Discussed design specifications and procedures with project manager, engineering team and construction manager.
• Advised clients about engineering concerns for in-development projects.
• Assessed task completion to meet all project deadlines.
• Managed communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinated meetings and collected related materials.
• Implemented procedural updates to correct deficiencies and improve operations.
• Collaborated with design team personnel to assess project technical requirements.
• Facilitated continuous improvement initiatives with successful changes affecting all areas of operations.
• Collaborated with builders to confirm construction conformed to drawings and designs.
• Encouraged team collaboration and motivated individual employees through positive reinforcement and technical recognition.
• Coordinated review of contractors' schedules and submission of shop drawings and samples.
• Oversaw project budgets ranging from $20M to $100M
• Optimized communication between stakeholders to improve team effectiveness. Project Manager 06/2010 to 06/2016
EI-SEIF Engineering Contracting, Saudi Arabia (www. el-seif.com.sa) Riyadh, KSA Project: Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University -The world's biggest university for women in the middle east - Handled the civil structural work for the main utility building, infrastructure and landscaping with a total area of 2000 m2 Duties:
• Manage RFQ, RFP and procurement processes in support of project development and implementation.
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and mitigate project risks.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with clients and various internal and external stakeholder groups.
• Work with on-site project management, design teams, contractors to manage project risk.
• Established key issues in need of resolution and project performance metrics to set planning objectives.
• Produced status reports for customers and senior management.
• Oversaw budgets for project, tracked expenses and timelines and communicated with key stakeholders on milestones.
• Kept project teams on-task with proactive control of budgets, schedules and scopes.
• Outlined work plans, assessed resources and determined timelines for projects.
• Monitored team progress and enforced deadlines.
Assistant Project Manager 09/2007 to 05/2010
Consolidated Contractors International Company, CCIC Doha, Qatar Project: Midfield Access System - Hamad International Airport (cost $150 million). Duties:
• Assisted in the EPC management for a 300m utility tunnel included in the Midfield Area Access System of the New Doha International Airport
• Updated project plans based on changing objectives, specifications and staff availability.
• Prepared procurement documents and the material tracking system.
• Handled claims related to project delays/Impacts.
• Prepared monthly/weekly reports and updated the work time schedule according to project status.
• Coordinated schedules and day-to-day activities of crew to satisfy project needs. Senior Planning Engineer 10/2005 to 06/2007
Consolidated Contractors International Company, CCIC Doha, Qatar Project: QGXII Onshore Facilities Project (cost $250 million) - Qatar gas I LNG plant consisting of attendant infrastructure including LNG storage tanks, loading jetties and three liquefaction process trains. Duties:
• Studied project related documents and prepared work time/ resource schedule.
• Prepared monthly/weekly reports and updated work time schedule.
• Monitored project progress and presented status to leaders to solve productivity issues.
• Managed and analyzed manpower productivity and Followed up with subcontractors on schedules. Education
Bachelor of Science: civil engineering - Irrigation & Drainage 1998 University of Mosul Mosul, Iraq
1. Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)- P.Eng certification (100222504) 2. Member of Jordan Engineers Association
3. Membership of Project Management Institute (PMI) ID: 2672401 (PMP certification) Training
• Training and Courses
• Program Management professional (PgMP)
• Earned Value Professional (EVP)
• Construction Planning & Scheduling (PMT250)
• Project Management professional (PMP)
• Primavera Expedition (Contract Manager 11.0)
• Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP)
• Quality Management (PMT360)
• Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
• Risk Management (PMT300)
• Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety
• Management of Claims and the Resolution of Disputes by FIDIC. (Module 2)
• Contract Management and Administration by FIDIC. (Module 4)
• Management Problem Solving
• Primavera 6 V8.3 (Advanced) and Resource Management Additional Information
Reference Available Upon Request