University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY Graduation Dec. 2019 Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Emphasis in Business and Organizational Communication SKILLS
Creative Problem Solving
Computer Software and Application Knowledge
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS
● Employ effective interpersonal communication skills including verbal and nonverbal communication, defensive and supportive communication, perception checking, empathic listening, conflict management, and teamwork.
● Developed attitudes and analytical abilities that have enhanced ability to navigate modern organizations in a creative and effective way.
● Ability to demonstrate an ability to use communication concepts to analyze human behavior and to apply those concepts to improve personal and professional life. RELATED EXPERIENCE
Office Coordinator,Serenity Dentistry, Tinley Park, IL Jun 2020 - current
● Greet patients as they arrive, schedule any upcoming appointments, and collecte any payments due.
● Ensured all data entry was correct and updated.
● Performed bi-weekly inventory to ensure all office and medical supplies were stocked. Server,Sedona Taphouse, Lexington, KY Mar 2019-
● Works skillfully in face paced environment while under pressure
● Ensure all orders are correct and take immediate action to repair any errors
● Present menus, recommend specials on foods or drinks Server/Bartender,PF Changs China Bistro, Lexington, KY Sept 2017- Feb 2019
● Protect all customers by following sanitation and safety policies
● Fill in for absent staff when needed
● Handled financial transactions (e.g. credit/debit cards, cash, refunds, etc.). Office Assistant,St. Ambrose University, Davenport, IA Aug 2015 - May 2016
● Inserted invoices/bills in envelopes and submitted payment requests.
● Distributed priority incoming mail.
● Performed data entry of confidential student and staff information INTERNSHIP
Lifetime Movie Network Aug – Dec 2017
● Organized, promote, and host Lifetime Movie media event
● Social media review
Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Aug - Dec 2019
● Assisted creating and running social media account to highlight events to draw business.
● Helped manage and create MS Excel documents for all vendors in the Lexington area while continuously updating it.
● Used interpersonal skills to create relationships with new clients and help identify and understand their needs and requirements.