Address : Al Karama Dubai United Arab
Emirates, PO Box 115127
Phone : 050*******
Email : email@example.com
Documentation and reporting
Reporting and documentation
Document retrieval systems
Documentation procedures expert
Documentation and control
Father's Name : Mr. Kuldeep Rai
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Languages Known : English, Hindi &
Over 24 years' professional experience in the field of Construction Management, Engineering Consultancy, Project Management and retail sale. Proven record as Administrator / Document Controller / Site Secretary, show-casing high technical capabilities in all associated functions. WORK HISTORY
Laing O’Rourke Middle East Holdings Limited – July 2004 – Feb’20
Goodlass Nerolac Paints Limited – Nov. 1995 – June 2004 Duration Project / Work Site
2018 – Feb’20 Expo projects on going
2017-Feb’20 Mubadala - Khazna Data Centre Dubai & Abu Dhabi - Pods 4, 5 & 6
2016-2018 DEWA/Siemens –
Jebel Ali Power Station M-Extension
Jamex CIVIL CL 3.0, Roadworks
2012-2016 Various projects for Emirates global aluminium
EMAL CARBON AREA CONCRETE WORKS,
EMAL - AREA SUBSTATION BUILDINGS,
EMAL [CG-6258] CARBON AREA SERVICE
EMAL [CG-5258] REDUCTION SERVICE BUILDINGS,
EMAL (RIO TINTO) - Alumina Handling System - Civil Work & Concrete Works for Alumina Handling.
Sep’2010 onwards Head Office – Laing O’Rourke handled various project till award stage and after initial setup,
handed over to site but regular supervision and
audit prior BSI and inhouse quality audits.
The detail of some projects are as below:
Apr’2009 – Aug’2010 PL21 & PL 56 Expansion Project @DUBAL Mar’2007 – Mar’2009 UP Town Motor City Area 1
Oct’2005 – Feb’2007 Burj Dubai Development & Old Town Commercial Island (OTCI)
Jul’2004 – Sep’2005 Ski Dubai & East Car Park at Mall of the Emirates Visa Status : Spouse Visa, can join
Driving License : UAE LMV License issued
Software/working environment :
Advance Excel, MS Visio, Time
Management, IOSH, Primavera, Acconex,
Asite, PMWEB, Sharefile
Designation - Senior Document Controller - 07/2004 to Feb’2020 Laing O'Rourke Middle East Holdings Limited - Dubai, United Arab Emirates JOB Responsibilities:
• Handling of Tenders (Correspondence/Distribution/setup folder structure on server)
•Follow-up meetings with Clients
• Submission and hand-over of tender documents to site team upon project awarded to the Company
• Frequent inspection of sites to see if company's documentation policies and procedures are in place
• Pre-audit of documentation procedures to ensure ZERO NCR audit by internal / external auditors like BSI.
• Controlling Project Documents according to the procedure and documentation requirements specified in Quality Management Systems under ISO 9001:2000, to perform their assigned task in a professional and quality manner.
• Creation & Implementation of reporting system that enhanced productivity and time management
• Management of the company's EDMS. Setup and implementation of company's documentation electronically & Online. Also providing user access, trainings, orientations and attending to employees' queries & Creation of New Users and necessary access as per Project Leader's Instruction in Acconex/Primavera.
• Create and develop relevant documentation procedures, Local Work Instructions, user guidelines and/or Document Flowcharts or Workflows for proper handling of Technical and Non-Technical Documents. Also provide assistance to other sections and departments concerning documentation issues (e.g. proper control, monitoring, tracking and safekeeping of technical documents used in the project). Preparation of Inter-Office-Memos (IOM) and correspondences to concerned Subcontractors related to documentation.
• Supervision of the daily operation which includes proper distribution/delegation of work responsibilities within the team members. This also includes conducting of training and orientation of every member of the group in relation to their respective roles and responsibilities.
• Issue project deliverables to Client in the required format and adequate number of copies. This includes compilation into project dossiers and required handover documents. Also on daily basis Monitoring, Preparation, Submission and follow-up of Documents, Samples related to project to Client/Consultants for their approval. Routing/distributing of documents as per company procedure & requirement in Expedition/Acconex System & as per the project document distribution matrix.
• Implement standard procedures for receiving, dispatching, distributing & filing of documents being handled in the section & Guidance and monitoring of Document Controllers, clerks, and data entry operators duties such as document distribution, data entry into EDMS, scanning, filling, photocopying, and status updating in Project “Electronic Data Management System”
• Have introduced a latest numbering system in handling of shop drawings enabling easy reference of submission to Consultant, approval status, resubmission, distribution (to related departments/sections) etc. and to ensure that the latest revisions and approval status of drawings is kept updated continuously.
• Handling an informative system of matrix for distribution of project correspondence, Inspection Requests, shop drawings, Engineer's comments/approvals on site clarifications, work notifications, document submittals, material submittals, area of access handovers, etc. etc…. developed by the project management.
• Maintaining a standard system of project filing (both manual and computerized), enabling easy reference of all project letters/documents instantly & Conducts training of personnel to ensure that approved Document Control Procedure is upheld.
• Updating, reviewing, compiling and preparing reports/statements of incoming/outgoing correspondence, all types of documents including Subcontractor approvals, Material approvals etc. and submitting to the top management as and when required.
• Preparing and produces weekly/monthly reports and status to the management meeting
• Maintain close coordination with QA/QC Department in conducting audits to our respective subcontractors concerning the implementation of filing, tracking, safekeeping, recording and archiving of construction/technical documents as per approved project procedures.
• Monitoring, Updating, reviewing, compiling and preparing reports/statements of incoming / outgoing correspondence, all types of documents including Subcontractor approvals, material approvals etc. and submitting to the top management as and when required in Primavera (Ver 10.5) & MS Office.
Site Administrator - 11/1995 to 06/2004
Goodlass Nerolac Paint Limited - chandigarh, India
• Independently handled the branch operations, including Inventory, Store, Bank operations, cash, dealers' accounts and administrative jobs like liaising with Government departments like Sales Tax, Excise and Labour.
• Worked under SAP Environment [SD Module]
• Managed all kinds of documents related to the Branch operations as per ISO standards.
• Weekly/Monthly reporting to Regional Office/Head Office. EDUCATION
Kurukshetra University – Graduation from Kurukshetra, Graduation with Math
& Economics in 1994.
Technical - Diploma in Computer Applications from Hartron, Chandigarh in 1995 On Job Training - Advance Excel, MS Visio, Time Management, IOSH, Primavera, Acconex, Asite, PMWEB, Sharefile