Seeking any suitable position in a reputed organization, where I can utilize my experience towards the progress of the Organization.
M/s. Mohamed Abdul Rahman Al Bahar – CAT Parts (Caterpillar) Sharjah -UAE (since 2010 – Sep 2020) immediately can join Duty
* Handling import & export Sharjah /Dubai - Custom clearance Air freight centre & Store in charge
* Knowledge of Dubai customs portal (E-Mirsal ) submit declaration online by HS Code est.
* Monitor Shipment and customs clearance, communicate status daily inbound and outbound.
* Maintain Import and export Document files in accordance with UAE federal regulation and company policy
* Maintain system update and resolve discrepancies Inbound and outbound
* Handling Manufacturer & Supplies E-mails, telephone calls & maintaining correspondence.
* Handling Ministry of Economy & Chamber of commerce, invoice attestation, vehicles traffic department in UAE, etc.
* Handling stock DBS system of spare parts with P/N, S/N & FN, NS, NE, OH, SV, AR, RP, OR, Conditions of parts, Country of Origin.
* Handling the collection of cheques from Clients & depositing daily collections in the bank.
* Handling Invoices, Packing lists, Delivery Notes, initiate fax memos & other correspondence, etc. M/s. Consolidated Oilfield Services
Sharjah – UAE (2001 - 2009)
Handling Sales & Marketing, Import & Export PRO, Stock in the Systems. Duties & Responsibilities
* Handling sales leads & qualifying new prospects, ensuring prospecting efforts both individual & fleet clients
* Maintaining Approved Suppliers list
* Handling of Import, Export, paying Customs duties & Re-export Collation of custom duties in cargo section (having the Representative card of Dubai Customs)
* Handing the National Sales & Marketing in operational daily work & updating the parts’ specification. Good knowledge of Clearing & Forwarding and knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations (DGR Goods Rules & regulations of IATA), Import & Export of materials from Manufacturer / Suppliers.
* Good knowledge of Import / Export by L/C basis, L/C Amendment, Invoice attestation from
* Chamber of Commerce & arrange the documents for the Bank by L/C. M/S. A.M.N. ABDUL HAMID (M) SDN.BHD., MALAYSIA
Handling Accounting software such as Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable & stock system.
Sales & Marketing & Store Supervisor
TECHNICAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Accounting software such as Accounts receivable, accounts payable & stock system
Windows XP, 2000, Me, Vista. Microsoft Office Application: Word & Excel.
Software, Hardware and handling Network systems.
Networking, Windows, Good Knowledge of E-mail outlook express and Internet.
Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Awareness Training Programme. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Higher Secondary Cert. in Commerce from Chennai, India PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 14th
Visa Status : Residence Visa
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Introspect : Enthusiastic, hardworking, active & dedicated PASSPORT DETAILS
Passport Number : N5087193
Valid up to : 04/05/2025
Place of Issue : Dubai, UAE
Proficient in English, Arabic, Malay (Malaysian), Tamil. HOBBIES & EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Football, Hockey, Travelling, Interacting with people, Social service, Motorcycle & car maintenance, Etc.
I was currently worked in M/s. Mohamed Abdul Rahman Al Bahar (Caterpillar), Sharjah - UAE since 2010 till Sep 2020.
My role comprised of handling Import & Export in Sharjah /Dubai and with Custom clearance Air freight center.
I have good knowledge in handling Ministry of Economy & Chamber of Commerce, Municipality, Vehicles Traffic Department, etc. in U.A.E. I also hold a UAE Driving License valid till 2025. I would like to apply for any position in your esteemed organization, which you find suitable and compatible as per my work experience.
As a highly motivated person, I enjoy the challenge of complex demanding assignments. I possess excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people. I am capable of achieving the work-related objectives as demonstrated by my earlier work experience and my commitment to the same, which I have gained in the past. Since my work experience is mainly in the UAE and Malaysia, I can boast of having a very multi-cultural living experience and working in very diverse environments. Please refer to my CV which I have enclosed outlining full details of my skills and experience. I am confident that you will find my strengths, abilities and experience of significant use to your firm.
It would be a pleasure to be interviewed by you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. As soon as I am given an opportunity to work for your esteemed organisation I will do my best to fulfil the duties and responsibilities entrusted to me. Thank you for your time and consideration I remain. Mohamed Ismail