Josie C. A. Kelley
Atlanta, GA www.linkedin.com/in/jcakelley 404-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Service driven individual with approximately a year of Salesforce environment experience. Skilled in troubleshooting, user management, and report building. Over three year of systems implementation and software training seeking to streamline business processes for future employers. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ENG Infotech Atlanta, GA
Business Consultant/Training Specialist 8/2019 - 4/2020
● Customized standard user reports, mass edited records and reset user passwords.
● Provided hotel Sales and Catering teams and other support departments with Amadeus Advanced
(Salesforce) training on best practices, list view creation and Chatter.
● Collaborated with hotel management to determine the best practices for the property in Amadeus Advanced, a Salesforce based application.
● Used Webex to provide remote training of various Amadeus Advanced(Salesforce) topics.
● Uploaded business requirements to Amadeus Advanced(Salesforce) and communicated with development and sales as necessary to ensure all documentation was completed to ensure a successful migration or new install.
Implementation Consultant 4/2017 – 3/2018
● Provided on-site support for IHG properties that recently migrated to OPERA PMS.
● Taught front desk, housekeeping and sales staff about system features pertinent to their role.
● Lead system configuration and cutover tasks for the implementation site. PMS Migration Consultant 4/2016 – 4/2017
● Completed over 100 successful SynXis property management system migrations for Wyndham Hotels.
● Effectively manage time to ensure the SynXis migration occurs when scheduled.
● Remotely conducted migrations, provided appropriate training and technical support.
● Collaborated with other migration consultants on technical issues as needed.
● Downloaded files and installed required programs for SynXis. Hospitality Software Trainer 11/2014 – 4/2016
● Trained Starwood Hotels’ Sales and Catering staff on ISAC, Integrated Sales and Catering system throughout various full service and specialty select hotels in North America.
● Independently provided training to classrooms ranging from 1-15 employees 5 days per week.
● Provided on-site support for new ISAC users during Go Live.
● Efficiently troubleshot and researched solutions to technical and process related situations. ADP Atlanta, GA
RUN - Implementation Specialist 02/2019 - 08/2019
● Participated in an acquisition project, Project Phoenix, onboarding previous Wells Fargo business payroll clients from all over the US.
● Built and verified new accounts as well as made updates to balances as necessary.
● Taught small business owners how to use the RUN payroll system efficiently.
● Evaluated and resolved payroll related issues.
Georgia State University
B.A. in Hospitality Administration
Certified Hospitality Graduate
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Business Administration Specialist (Superbadge)
Security Specialist (Superbadge)
● Bomgar ● CSS & HTML
● Troubleshooting ● https://trailblazer.me/id/jcakelley