Adebukola John OGUNMOLA
I seek to drive excellence, professionalism and profitability within an organization in order to provide solutions that deliver high commercial value in the marketplace. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
● Microsoft skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
● Apt to learn quickly, think critically and work independently on any issue in order to arrive at a workable and most profitable course of action.
● Great capacity to handle pressure sensibly and maintain pose in the face of demanding situations while keeping focus on achieving the desired result.
● High numerical and analytical proficiency, with keen attention to details.
● Strong teamwork, negotiation and leadership qualities, huge sense of humour, coupled with excellence in oral and written communication. EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
B.Sc. (Hons) Economics 2015 – 2019
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Osun State, Nigeria. West African Examination Council School Certificate. 2005 – 2011 Federal Government College, Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. WORK EXPERIENCE
ARM Life; Lagos June 2019 - Aug. 2019
Business Development Executive
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Ikeja MSTO, Lagos National Youth Service Corp (NYSC). Sept. 2019 - July 2020 Filing, Compliance and Enforcement Department
Kindhearts International Nov. 2019 - June
Research and Advocacy Unit
Redcross Nigeria Aug. 2019 - Sept. 2019
NYSC Orientation Camp
Volunteer work/ Community involvement, Club memberships, Sports, Art, Reading, Traveling, Music, Photography and Cooking.
Available on request.