+1-469-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Linkedin Profile : www.linkedin.com/in/soumyadeep-choudhury-b10097160 Personal Website : https://sites.google.com/view/soumyadeepchoudhuryworkspace OBJECTIVE Looking for a Full-time opportunity in the domain of AI, Robotics, Deep Learning, ML, RL, Perception and Control, Distributed Systems, HRI, CV, Multi-Agent Coordination, Motion Planning, Computer Network, Robotic Manipulation, Cognitive Robotics, Inference and Database .
TECHNICAL SKILLS Languages:- Python, Linux/Unix, ROS, PyTorch, Tensorflow, C++, OpenCV, Java, C, SQL, Pro-C, Verilog, SPARQL, Embedded-C, HTML5 & CSS. Tools:- Pycharm, Gazebo, Jupyter, Latex, Cuda, Xilinx, Blender, AVR, Arduino, RVIZ, MATLAB, Cadence, Gem5, MySQL, Django, Apache and MS Libraries. EDUCATION
● The University of Texas at Dallas August 2019 – May 2021 Master of Science (M.S.) in Computer Engineering (Embedded Systems Concentration) CGPA - 3.52/4
● Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology August 2011 – June 2015 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering CGPA - 7.94/10 RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
● “Multi-Stage Enhanced Compression (MSEC) Algorithm for Graph Convolution Network” : Target- A* Conf. - 2021
● “Undermining the Security of Approximate Deep Learning Accelerators through Stealthy Trojans and Aging-based Triggers” : Target- A* Conf. - 2021
● “Spintronic Systems with Obfuscated Logic and Camouflaged Layout” (Submitted) GOMACTech-2021
● “ SAT-Attack Resistant Hardware Obfuscation using Camouflaged Two-Dimensional Heterostructure Devices ” (Submitted) NATURE JOURNAL-2020
● “ A Distributed Knowledge Framework for Collaborative Robotics ” IEEE PerCom-2019
● “ Managing a Fleet of Autonomous Mobile Robots using Cloud Robotics Platform ” IEEE ECMR-2017
● 2 Indian Patents Filed and 1 more ongoing research on - “Multi-Robot Exploration and Learning using Semantic Data” WORK EXPERIENCE Vecna Robotics, Graduate Robotics Research Intern : Waltham, Massachusetts, USA June 2020 – August 2020
● Researched and designed a Facility-Integration System based on SCADA architecture to handle heterogeneous network gateway protocols, multi-task distribution over heterogeneous robot groups and PLC systems, data-flow synchronization and mission-based network information inferencing. The University of Texas at Dallas, TIES Research Lab, Graduate Research Worker : Richardson, Texas, USA August 2019 – May 2020
● Working on a Deep Neural Network based fault model analysis on the TPU unit to leverage its predictions on edge devices.
● Working on Mini-SAT attack algorithms to solve complexity in large Integrated CMOS Circuits.
● Designing a multi-stage compression algorithm for Graph Convolution Network to reduce the memory requirement of the network. TCS Research & Innovation, Researcher : Kolkata/Delhi, India October 2015 – June 2019
● Official team member in IITK-TCS (ranked 4th ) competed in the “ Amazon Picking Challenge (APC) ” held in Robocup 2017, Japan where I contributed to solve the packaging problem using depth valley estimation using PCL data and achieved an accuracy of 91.2% .
● Developed various AI, DNN, Computer Vision & Algorithm based applications like Autonomous Fleet Management System, Container Number Recognition using STN and Multi-Robot Task Allocation System - for various TCS Research clients like - Dubai Ports Corporation, P&G and Amazon .
● Contributed to various research projects on - Cloud Robotics Platform, SLAM, Object Detection, Path-planning, ROS with Turtlebot, UR5/UR10, P3Dx, Semantic Knowledge Inference, Collaborative Robotics, Web Application and Bio-Inspired Computing with SNN . Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Training and Internship : New Delhi, India June 2014 – July 2014
● Pursued training and internship in Robotics and Embedded System with specialization in AVR Controllers. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Training and Internship : Kolkata, India December 2013 – January 2014
● Pursued training and internship in Advance Telecom with specialization in Mobile Technology. ACADEMIC PROJECTS, WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS Graduate Master’s Academic Projects at The University of Texas at Dallas August 2019 – Present
● Worked on Computer Vision based ML algorithms, CPI analysis of Cache, Designing a 4-bit Microprocessor and OS Memory Management algorithms. Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata September 2018
● Attended an International workshop ( IWPAA ) on deep learning, machine learning and pattern recognition . TCS Research & Innovation, New Delhi August 2015
● Participated in a robotics training program on “ Nao Robots ” by Softbank Robotics. Undergraduate Project Thesis & Seminars at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology July 2014 – May 2015
● Developed a “ Mobile Assisted Speech Controlled Robot ” and represented Seminars on OFC and INMARSAT. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur January 2013
● Attended a workshop on Opto-Electronics, Microwave Devices and Mosfets sponsored by KLA Tencor Pvt. Ltd. . National Institute of Information Technology July 2013 – September 2015
● Diploma in Java Technologies
● Won 2nd rank in Hackathon Contest - Refresh TCS Research & Innovation (TCS-R&I). March 2019
● Awarded with “ Special Initiative Innovation Award ” and many other awards from TCS-R&I. 2016 – 2019
● Won Kudos Award for Highest Level Performance and Project - “ Mobile Assisted Automated Cubicle File Delivering Robot ” in TCS-R&I. January 2016
● 2nd rank and finalists of various International Robotics Technical Fests - “ KSHITIJ ”, “ ROBOMANIA ” and “ Tech-Fiesta ” in Gladiator Robotics, Laws Of Motion, Inferno, Robo-War, Robo-Soccer and Robo-Race . 2011 – 2013
● Won 1st rank in National Painting Competition hosted by the Times of India, New Delhi. 2008
● Won 1st rank in Intra-College Badminton Championship in State Games Meet, Kolkata. 2014
● Pursued a diploma degree in Painting from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh. 2012 - 2016