Robotics, Automatics and
2016-2020 ÉCOLE CENTRALE DE NANTES, FRANCE
Diplôme d’ingénieur (Bachelor’s + Master’s equivalent) Robotics and AI specialization
2018-2020 UNIVERSIDAD POLITÉCNICA DE MADRID, SPAIN Industrial Engineering, Bachelor’s + Master’s
Automatics and electronics specialization
2019-2020 ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Data Science, Master’s. GPA: 3.9/4.0
Machine Learning and Data Mining expert
C C++ Python
R SQL Java
Hadoop Spark Kafka
Pig Hive HBase
MongoDB Cassandra Tableau
EC2 EMR TensorFlow
S3 Comprehend SageMaker
2016-2017 RECUP’EAU VIETNAM, FRANCE
Financial Officer (1 year)
• Managed a non-proﬁt organization with other students that raised ~30k through events (sport competitions, food selling, etc).
• Went to Vietnam to construct sanitation systems and teach English to children. 2018 ID OCEAN, INTERNSHIP IN LA REUNION, FRANCE
Robotics Engineer (5 months)
• Serviced a BlueROV2: a submarine drone for professional subsea inspections. The ROV is still in use today and generates ~300k/y income for the company.
• Other tasks included the creation of a GUI in Python, managing teams, perform sea and port inspections, work with photogrammetry, etc. 2019 ETSII UPM INTERNSHIP, SPAIN
Software Engineer (3 months)
• Wrote a UI in C++ with ROS and QT for drone mission planning.
• Implemented path planning algorithms from open-source library OMPL. 2010-2019
Throughout my life I’ve always tried to keep myself busy, especially during summers, having worked as soccer referee, hotel receptionist, math and physics teacher, among others.
2019 ACCENTURE INTERNSHIP, CHICAGO, USA
Data Science Consultant (4 months)
Developed a solution regarding resumption of clinical trials, after COVID related interruptions.
• Designed and built an interactive dashboard with Tableau.
• Developed a data pipeline in Python for automatic retrieval and cleaning of data.
• Employed Amazon Redshift as Data Warehouse infrastructure. PROJECTS
Apache Spark and MLib explore
• Application of ML algorithms to heavy datasets.
• Comparison of computing times between EMRs with different qty of nodes.
• Comparison of results with classic python libraries. Taxi demand prediction
• Built a model to predict Taxi demand in Chicago area.
• Compared ML techniques (Neural Networks, Gradient boosted Trees, etc).
• Result: API and a dashboard built with Flask.
Telemetry system Formula SAE
• Designed and built a telemetry system for competition cars.
• Selected communication protocols (BUS CAN, I2C, analogical, ZigBee, etc), central processing unit, sensors.
• Designed and build a prototype of a motorized surfboard.
• Presented project to a contest and won a 3k prize.
• Built with electric motors, Arduino boards and Bluetooth modules. HQ Trivia Hack
• Built an app to counsel on the trending 2019 game.
• Analytics were performed in real time by extracting information with openCV and scraping the web.
• Build an iOS app: a social network for car users to automate park entries.
• Employed Firebase as backend.
• Developed a license plate reader module on a Raspberry PI. NLP Amazon Reviews
• Designed a solution to detect sentiment in product reviews.
• Employed modeling techniques such as logistic regression, LSTM, LDA, etc.
• Comparison with Amazon Comprehend prebuilt model and custom classiﬁer. Matplotlib Pandas SciPy
Scikit-learn NumPy GeoPandas
Flask Keras StatsModels
Seaborn NLTK Selenium
BIG DATA TOOLS