UDHAMPUR, J&K INDIA, +916*********
More than 3 years of experience in Automobile sector. I am working as Production Planning engineer with extensive practical experience working with diverse systems and equipment. Solid professional knowledge base built upon formal education and on-the-job training from master engineers. Creative problem-solving skills and decisiveness to develop effective solutions, reducing man-hours and improving efficiency.
My career objective is to join growth oriented company where I can work with sincerity, devotion and commitment to achieve personal as well as organization growth.
Production Planning Engineer (04/2018 – CURRENT)
Dana Graziano India Pvt Ltd, SANAND,GUJARAT
• Monitored and evaluated productivity effectively.
• Planned, coordinated and supervised daily activities at shop floor.
• Responsible for handling Safety Audits, Quality Audits.
• Responsible For Safety Compliance in Production activities.
• Responsible for developing Safety procedures, Standard Operation Procedures.
• Responsible for solving problem using 5W1H methodology.
• Responsible for reduction of cycle time and improvement of process. Diploma Engineer Trainee (04/2017-04/2018)
Oerlikon Graziano Fairfield, BELGAUM,KARNATAKA
• Plan, manage and oversee all elements of production in our factory.
• Assess and analyze current production methods
• Responsible for design and implement of cost-reductive changes.
• Determine which machines, tools, equipment, etc. will be used and where they will stationed in the facility.
• Train, supervise and manage production line workers. 2
• Responsible for increasing speed and efficiency of process with comprising quality.
• Responsible for following product specifications and quality control measures. SKILLS
• Excellent work ethic and time management skills to complete jobs efficiently with minimal oversight.
• Analytical & Creative Skills
• Leadership Quality.
• Confident attitude with a proactive approach to work.
• Proficient in Project Planning, Production Scheduling Cost estimation and Post budgeting.
• Knowledge of heat treatment process.
• Basic firefighting.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Diploma in Engineering: Mechanical
Government Polytechnic College – KATHUA (JAMMU)
• Reduced Hydraulic oil consumption at Oerlikon Graziano.
• Furnace Installation and commissioning- Dana Incorporated Certifications
• Safety Certification- Dana Safety hub.
• CNC Programming- NSDC Skill development GOI
• Standards Of Business Conduct- Sai Global
• Pat on the back for various improvements and trainings- Dana Inc.\
• Firefighting certificate
• English, hindi, dogri.
• Football, Cricket, listening music.
I VARUN KUMAR, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.