Ability to handle different responsibilities of management as hotel management. Have wide experience in working with hotel staff and customer. I would like to use my ideas and suggestions on how to make much better customers service. EDUCATION
Master of Business administration / 2010-2012
University of medical Sciences and technology/Marketing specialisation
Bachelors in Business administration/ Marketing specialisation / 2003-2009
University of medical Sciences and technology
General Manager at Beach Resort /Salalalh-Oman / jan.2017- Current
Duties & responsibilities
- Supervise all hotel departments operation on day to day basis and monitor quality assurance.
- Use the hotel resources to maximise guests’ satisfaction &optimise revenues.
-Representing the hotel in the market place and develop relationships with key accounts.
- Organise and host VIP events.
- Support the communication process between high proﬁle clients and institutions.
- Build and maintain a good business relationship with governmental and non- governmental parties.
- Developing and implementing staff training programs.
- Continuously developing the hotels brand.
- Attending tourism trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Providing the hotel owner with regular reports on hotel operation,objectives and ﬁscal Performance.
-Aggressively managing all the independent revenue and expense areas to ensure proﬁtabilit
-Accurately forecasting revenues/expenses
-Conduct disciplinary actions against staff, including terminations.
-Attracting new proﬁtable tour operators and charter business
-Developing new income generation options on continuous manner
-Setting the marketing strategies and polices as per current business situation.
-Motivating the team members to get their best possible outcomes Marketing & Sales Executive Hilton Salalah Resort / Jan.2015- Jan.2017
Duties &responsibilities -Hold the position of president of the Blue energy committee for one year
- Responsible of the marketing & sales for tour operators, travel,agencies, corporate and government organisations.
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads.
-Documenting all important events as the resort oﬃcial photographer.
-Support part of social media channels, content writing and brand publicity.
-Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the speciﬁc hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients and Tours operators
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels
- Prepare company contracts in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
-Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
-Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong & comprehensive hospitality spirit within team members.
-Attend marketing events, as required and international exhibitions.
-Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the sales director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer and advice guests queries in a prompt and professional manner
-Ensure service follow in a quality and a systematic way. Products marketing manager / jan.2014-jan.2015
M&S Group/( Sudan – Khartoum)
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes necessary action to guarantee That achievement of marketing objectives is met.
- Establish and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, and promotional materials.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive.
- Provide customer and sales input in the development of corporate marketing strategies related to branding, new product development, advertising and publicity, distribution management, etc.
- understand the markets in which the company targets the sale of products and determine where major sales opportunities exist.
- Gain a full understanding of the features and beneﬁts of the company’s products and/or services to be marketed.
-Ensure that products are marketed in accordance with advertising goals, budget objectives and desired product positioning.
management, etc. Marketing & public relations Manager / Oct.2011-jan.2014
Alzaytouna specialist hospital/Sudan
- Representing the voice of the hospital within and outside.
-facilitate the communication process between different departments and different Managerial levels (horizontal and vertical communication)
-Develop, promote, and adhere to agreed systems and procedures across all areas of work.
- Remain informed of issues and relevant policies in each department.
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
-organising promotional events such as open days, exhibitions, tours and visits Managing reputation.
-Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
-Development of the public image about the hospital through using an integrated marketing media mix
- Increase the proportion of institutions contracting with the hospital.
- Create a strong, mutual and beneﬁcial relationships between the hospital and its clients and contractors
-Ensure provision of high quality medical services and related services to clients in satisfactory manner
-Arrange any external events and programs and reverse a positive image about the hospital
-Provide care for part of social programs outside the hospital
- Evaluate and motivate employees with distinctive posts.
- Advise management on communication issues.
Travel & Hospitality Award - 3 * Resort & Restaurant of the Year 2019 for Oman /
President of the university’s choral & Hyper oﬃce for the students community (During my studying period) /
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Microsoft Oﬃce applications
Good leadership, able to work under stress
Negotiation & contracting
Creative, active and self-motivated.
Interesting in new challenges.
Excellent of build Social relations.
Positive and enthusiastic.
Arabic ( mother language)
English, Fluent(speaking, Reading and writing)
Playing musical instruments
Hiking & Canyoning
Swimming & Snorkelling
Prof. Mamoun Mohamed Ali Humaida
university of Medical Sciences & Technology, Khartoum, Sudan University President (previous minister of health in Khartoum, Sudan
https://www.who.int/neglected_diseases/homeida/en/ http://www.umst-edu.sd/ Dr. Suzan Mamoun Humaida
Al zaytouna Specialist Hospital
Mamoun Saud Elberair
Ms. Bharti George
Hilton Salalah Resort
Human resources manager
(Shaik) Abdullah Salim Bin Amer AlRawas
Beach Resort Salalah
Resort Owner & previous Oman municipality minister Available upon request