RESUME GANESH BABU MAHENDRAN
Administration & HR management professional, confident, Multi-faceted, resourceful person with 12+ years of experience supporting companies & executives by recruiting candidates prepare payroll, training and other activities. Personalize monitoring to improve internal operations for small scale to medium businesses in Productive marketing, sales & Customer care Services with deep strong in customer service background, adaptive observer with finite solution. Thrive to learn and using by keep update in recent technologies and gadgets tool in work environment, Business consultant, trading, Client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills, easy adaptability, multitasking, work under pressure, follow strict safety standards, high end negotiating skill, passionate to take any kind of opportunity to fit in. WORK EXPERIENCE
SALES & PROCUREMENT MANAGER SEP 2018 – TILL DATE
GEM PAC INDUSTRIES, PONDCIHERRY, INDIA
Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets. Hiring new employee by interviews, preparing questionnaire and pay rolls
Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers. Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
Regularly conducting of sales meetings and training sessions.
Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management. Communicating with store managers to determine their needs. Promptly responding to customer requests.
Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
Preparing budgets and analyzing the market. Collecting customer feedback as well as market research. BUSINESS CONSULTANT
TAJA TRADING PLC • GONDAR, ETHIOPIA Oct 2014 – Aug 2018
• Worked on commission based by Manage work efforts to contract specifications. • Develop quality work product(s) and documentation. • Support delivery assurance practices by participating in periodic project reviews and audits and maintaining accurate and timely project reporting. • Anticipate and communicate project risks. Predict cost break-downs in proposals or future-state environments. • Serve as a subject matter expert. • Lead sub-project teams as required. • Cultivate successful new suitable candidates for the required category and providing training of the company work and policy thrive to motivate and make understand their duties and responsibilities & client relationships. • Contribute to the development of the high intellectual property. Anticipate and communicate project risks. Perform costing and pricing financial analyses. All work to be done as per the agreement.
• Worked with NGO projects, Trading and finding buyer for farm unions by export and import of agro and equipment’s. Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies. Control purchasing department budgets. Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training. Arrange for disposal of surplus materials, ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations, Assist peers as required by coordinate meetings, training, etc.
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR - LOGISTIC AND STORE KEEPER Mar 2004 – Nov 2012 MARUTHI PAPERS • PONDICHERRY, INDIA
• Developing transportation relationships, Monitoring transport costs, Negotiating, and bargaining transportation prices.
• Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
• Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits. Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitor inventory levels and order new items, Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes, Ensure store compliance with hygienic and safety regulations
• Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered. Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
• Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile. Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed. Preparing our clients’ orders by gathering and loading stock.
• Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
• Reporting all breakages and spills to the supplier EDUCATION - QUALIFICATION
MBA - HR Jul 2011 - Jun 2014
NOVA ACADEMY • TAMIL NADU, INDIA
• The course strengthens the theoretical, analytical, and applied knowledge base of Business Administration. Master of Business Administration in Human Resource
• Industry-oriented and mainly focuses on building soft skills and work management under pressure
• Specialized in this course, Business Administration like HR, Retail, Infrastructure, Agriculture, Banking Finance Insurance, etc. These courses provide a focused study on certain skills meant especially for creating industry-ready professionals for aforesaid specializations.
• We ready to handle all aspects of organization management — personnel management, recruitment, R&R, training, wellness initiatives, tapping latent talent, and scouting for potentially productive employees. They are able to take charge of all aspects of human resource planning and become successful managers.
• Mainly follow the sop’s and stick with the company rules and regulation, by participating in the personal skill development program and by organizing too.
B B A May 2003 - May 2005
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY • TAMILNADU, INDIA
• To familiarize you with how a business runs, and all functions involved in it. To familiarize you with working with computers, I can do great in sales & marketing career with hard work
• To make you aware of concepts like cost accounting, business psychology, behavioral sciences, etc, to develop English language and written communication.
• This course open up good sales career opportunities in Telecom, Retail, Media, Banking, IT, BPO, FMCG, Consumer Durables, HR Consultancy, Advertising, and more. To familiarize you with working with computers As a BBA graduate, a good MBA degree in the near future. In addition to Business, Management, and Entrepreneurship, there are other options available like MCA (Computer Applications), 3
SKILLS: Software Skill: Strong in MS office, Spread sheets, PPT, DTP Other Certificate Programs:
• Certificate of Commitment “– Central Vigilance Gov. of India
• TEFL Certified online English Tutor
• Diploma In Mobile and Computer Sales & Service
• Introduction of peace building - United States Institute of Peace, USA
• Amazon Connect – AWS training by AMAZON
• Pledge on Say yes to Life no to Drugs by Indian Government
• Google Tag Manager by Google Analytic Academy
• Successful Negotiation Essential Strategies and Skills Edx·
• Google Analytics for Power User by Google Academy
• Emerging Respiratory Virus – “COVID19” BY WHO”
• Natural Resource and Sustainable Development Edx
• Project Management Essential –M S I
• FIT India Awareness program COVID19 – AIIPHS OF INDIA
• MS. Excel complete training by Master of project academy Language Known: R/ W/ S - Tamil, English To speak : Hindi, Malayalam, Amharic, French VOLUNTEER WORK
STATE COORDINATOR Aug 2003 - Jul 2020
“PONDICHERRY STATE STUDENTS AND PARENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATION“
• “Our service ”- it’s composition role and responsibilities between the public and educational management issues”
• Keeping the entire educational community informed of current events, issues, and accomplishments. Regular meetings allow sharing information with members, an arrangement for a meeting, designing, and content writing for the meeting, fixing an appointment with the government or management official if any complaint arises on admission/fees and seat allotment in school or in college. REFERENCE
GEM PAC NDUSTRIES,
Dr. ARUN KUMAR, Ph.D
Assistant Professor, Faculty of
University of Arbha Minch, Ethiopia.
Sr. Data Engineer, SCOTIA BANK
Scotia Palaza,44 Kings St, West
Mail : email@example.com
Area of Interest
HR / Payroll
Sales & Marketing,
Warehouse, Store keeper
Retail & wholesale
Logistic In charge
Hobbies – Reading,
Volunteering by teaching,
playing chess, library and
gardening, making birds
nest using coconut shells
INTRESTED AREA AND EXPERTISE
NATIONAL OCCUPATION CODES - (NOC)
Declaration - I gravely announce that facts of information and facts in the resume are inclusive and correct and I take full liability for the correctness of the information and a chance to prove once. Place : India
Date : GANESH BABU . M
DESCRIPTION / TITLE
1221 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER B
1411 GERNAL OFFICE SUPPORT
1241 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT B
0114 OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE O
0621 RETAIL AND WHOLESALE O
0124 ADVERTISING,MARKETING PRO O
PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS IN
ADVERTISING, MARKETING AND
1432 PAY ROLL ADMINSTRATORS C
1223 HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER B
4156 EMPLOYMENT COUNSELLOR A
OTHER CUSTOMER AND
SUPPORT OCCUPATIONS IN
ACCOMMODATION, TRAVEL AND
FACILITIES SET-UP SERVICES
SALES & MARKETING
6211 RETAIL SALES SUPERVISORS
6421 RETAIL SALESPERSONS C
OTHER SALES RELATED
WHARE HOUSE AND
STOREKEEPERS AND PARTS