Cognizant Technology Solutions, Inc.
July 2017 - Present
Subject Matter Expert
• Creates, maintains and submits production-related reports to higher management and US counterparts.
• Coach staffs addressing process-related issues and behavioral aspects towards work.
• Receives process updates; discusses and cascades to staff and address concern/s if there’s any.
• Answers escalation / feedback from higher management and / or US counterparts if there’s any.
• Process reinstatement requests for cancelled policies, responds to email inquiries regarding cancellation of policies and creates manual cancellation / rescission documents upon request.
• Provides invoice, binder, Notice of Cancellation, Notice of Rescission, and other documents available in the system upon request.
• Responds to broker or underwriters’ email inquiries regarding on collection related inquiries, payment status and / or disputes.
• Receives workload and distributes to staffs for processing
– ensures timely submission of such.
• Addresses staffs process-related concerns and gives instruction on how to proceed.
• Makes decisions in the absence of the team lead and performs supervisory tasks on an ad hoc basis.
• Participates in weekly calibration call with Process Owners for process updates.
• Leads the team in process migration and/ or process automation.
AIG Shared Services Business Processing Inc.
Manila Center for Finance and Accounting
March 2014 - July 2017
Key Resource Person
• Helps in administrative tasks such as but not limited to production reports, inputs on scorecards, attendance updates, ad hoc reports, etc.
• Assists in work distribution/resource allocation.
• Consolidate queries of the team and communicate well to Process Owners.
• Converse and interact with external Collectors/Clients to clarify requests received through email.
• Assists in training new joiners in the existing work type.
• Fulfills one or multiple tasks which contribute to effective operations management and sustainment. These tasks may be Quality Review, Training, Reporting, Escalation, etc.
• Performs business processing across North American accounts for cancellation process.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT FOR
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
With over a decade of experience
in the field of Finance and
Accounting, performing tasks
requiring analytical skills or analysis.
Possess proven End-to-End AP/ AR
skills and customer first attitude,
while maintaining high standards
and achieving company goals.
Has the ability to adapt quickly on
working environment and can
work well with other colleagues.
Knowledgeable in numerous
accounting areas such as
reconciliations and in other related
discipline. Versatile skill set with
knowledge in MS Office
applications, accounting systems
such as SAP and ERA and with
good communication skills as well.
+63 936- 573-1875
Proficient knowledge in MS
Office applications (MS
Excel, Outlook, Word and
Capable in English and
Filipino language (Oral and
Knowledgeable in Finance
Team worker who can
adapt in highly dynamic
and changing situations in
Business Processing Specialist
• Prioritize more urgent email inquiries/requests and assigned deliverables.
• Learn and be able to train team members on new work types/processes.
• Communicates with external Collectors/Clients to clarify requests received.
• Process own share of work load accurately and timely.
• Establish good working relationship with counterparts. Dearborn Motors Company Inc. – Ford Alabang
June 2010 – March 2014
• Records all cash & check deposits to corresponding banks based on deposit reconciliation report from
• Responsible for monthly Bank reconciliation.
Vehicle Insurance Payable Analyst
• Records monthly vehicle insurance production: New business/ Renewal and monitoring of payments for demo units/ company owned units.
• Computes Financing and Insurance commission, net of cancelled policies monthly.
• Monthly reporting of Insurance income to higher
• Responsible for check disbursements for Insurance payments to in-house insurance companies every end of the month.
• Records sublet, parts, accessories, non-FGP purchases payable and all utilities payable.
• Records monthly accruals of rental expenses, utilities expense and payables.
• Identified monthly and annual top sales consultants from the record of the vehicle sales analyst.
• Custodian of FGP vehicle purchases to send off to Cebu office.
• Encodes and generates quarterly VAT Relief system
(Input/ Output tax – 2550M), monthly/semi-annual
withholding tax alpha list - Expanded withholding tax 1601E/ Final Tax 1601F – withheld to suppliers and quarterly withholding tax alpha list 1702Q/1702 – withheld by suppliers (SAWT- Summary Alpha list of Withholding Taxes). EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management
Dr. Filemon C. Aguilar Memorial College of Las Piñas, Talon 3 Las Piñas City 1742, April 2010.