Resume

Sign in

Life Insurance Office

Location:
Manama, Capital, Bahrain
Posted:
December 22, 2020

Contact this candidate

Resume:

Mobile: (097*-********/ ********

Email : adivqs@r.postjobfree.com

adivqs@r.postjobfree.com

Residence Address: Flat No.11, 1st Floor, Building No.1442, Road No., Block - 321, Gudaibiya

Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

To learn and function effectively in an organization and be able to deliver to the bottom-line. To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a difference in whatever I do.

2001 B.A. Degree in Psychology at Govt., Arts College, Coimbatore.

1998 XII from M,G.H.S.S - Pollachi .

1996 X from M,G.H.S.S - Pollachi .

Royal Falcon Outsourcing Company, since 10th November 2019

**Customer Contact Agent in Aramex, Bahrain**

Duties and Responsibilities:

Operates telephone for inbound calls and help in customer services.

Maintains a register of Customer queries., respond to emails from Internal and External Customers.

Complaints and updates data of Customers.

Quickly help customers with good solutions

Solve problems in a creative way

Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems

Type and talk at the same time.

Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time

communication skills (verbal and written)

Can type 30 WPM or more

Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation

Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers

Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills. Microsoft office expert.

IFIX Maintenance Company . Bahrain, (15 March 2017 to 30 November 2018)

**Customer Care - Back office work**

Working as a Customer Service Associate with handling customer queries and requirements through Inbound and Outbound Calls and via E-mail.

Assigning work to the field supervisors on daily basis.

Follow-up with customers to fulfill the work till work completion.

Maintaining customer records and daily call records.

Providing and updating quotations of newly assigned work.

Regular follow up with field supervisor and customer feedbacks.

WNS Global Outsourcing Services. Pune Maharashtra, ( May 2014 to July 2015)

**Senior Associates - Back office work**

Worked as Senior Associates in NOL (NOTIFICATION OF LOSS )department,handling Auto Insurance Subrogation for Travellers (Umbrella) Insurance USA (Recovery Department) Nature of work was decision making among involved collision vehicle. Verifying all the required documents as mention below to proceed with further course of action.

Policy number.

Date of the accident.

Location of the accident.

Description of how the accident occurred.

Name and insurance information for the other party involved.

Name of the police department involved and the police report number (if applicable).

Arbitration

While reviewing claims, had been also look at evidence such as:

Medical records.

Bills.

Evidence of property damage.

Proof of wage loss

(Whether the accident involved property damage, injuries, or both.)

Concluded determination of fault among involved vehicle:

One of the roles had to determine fault. In most states, a driver does not need to be 0% or 100% at fault. Its depends upon the states rules and regulations and it might differ from one state to another for example Sometimes 70% responsible for the accident). If 70% responsible and the other driver is 30% responsible, some insurance company may pay 70% of the settlement and the other driver’s car insurance company may pay the remaining 30%.

BAJAJ ALLIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.Pune Maharastra, (Oct 2011 to Oct 2013)

As a Customer Support Executive - Voice process ( Inbound and out bound calls)

Worked with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company as a Relationship Manager with handling all aspects of renewals of HNI (High Net Investment ) and Banc assurance customers .Did operations Work and achieved every month in my targets with A grade. Verified mandatory documents in case of New Business Policy and to surrender the Policy.

Duties and Responsibilities:

1. Operates telephone for incoming calls and help in customer services.

2. Maintains a register of Customer queries.

3. Receives messages. Inform intended recipients or sends messages by internal mail.

4. Complaints and updates data of Customers.

5. Regular updates of Mutual fund & Unit link Investment to the HNI (High Net Investment) customers and updating customer feedbacks in regular basis.

It was challenging job to speak to various customers and do paper work in office.

Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.

• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.

Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills. Microsoft office expert.

Blue Chip Textile Company – Trichy (2009 Nov to 2010 Nov)

Worked as Unit in charge for a reputed garment stitching shop – Nature of Job was attendance maintaining of the worked Tailors and shift timing as well as taken responsibility of accessories material whichever needed to the garments.

Job Duties:

• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.

• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.

• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing.

• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.

Language : MS office, Excel,Auto cad

Have participated in various Cultural events and won prizes in school and college.

Have won Best Female Participant in NSS Camp held at Kerala State.

No history of arrears in Bharathiyar university examination.

Date of Birth : 18.01.1981

Gender : FEMALE

Husband Name : RAMAN NATARAJAN

Mother tongue : TAMIL

Nationality : INDIAN

Marital Status : MARRIED

Languages : TAMIL, ENGLISH, HINDI

Listening to music.

Drawing

I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.

PLACE: Kingdom of Bahrain.

DATE :

R. Savitha.

Savitha Raman

OBJECTIVE

Education Qualification

WORK EXPERIENCE

SOFTWARE SKILLS

ACHEIVEMENTS

PERSONAL INFORMATION

LEISURE INTERESTS

DECLARATION



Contact this candidate