El Paso, TX, ***** firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic and solution-driven professional with experience in IT infrastructure and maintenance. Proven leadership ability and history of success in process improvement, management, and operations. Extensive knowledge and certifications in a variety of technologies, including those used by the military. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Technology Management
• Distribution Management
• Process Improvement
• Visual Inspection
• Strategic Planning
• Project Management
Prudential Insurance Company, Newark, NJ, Letterkenny, Ireland, El Paso, TX. August 2019- Present Senior Associate, IT Infrastructure
Assists in one or more areas in support of infrastructure technology and / or application support installation, configuration, development, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, business continuity, disaster recovery, backup and fail over in accordance with enterprise standards and process.
• Coordinates with other enterprise support groups to assist in resolving problems with infrastructure components.
• Works within one of these technologies Operating Systems, IT Infrastructure, Virtual Technologies, End User Computing Platforms, Automation Tools, Application Performance, Management Tools, Middleware, etc.
• Understands standard operating procedures and processes and can apply them as solutions to common problems.
• Maintained windows servers in VM ware environment assisting the IT manager with account permissions and configurations, troubleshooting across the corporate enterprise. MILITARY EXPERIENCE
Army Active Duty (Veteran) 2015 – 2019
Assistant Operation Officer, Fort Bliss, TX, December 2017-August 2019 Gathered information and generated data on standard performance measures, maintained contract files and reports, documented policies, participated in special project work when required, prepared complex technical and operational reports, and developed and recommended procedures to be used to manage and coordinate various activities. Performed administrative functions, including operations, management, process improvement, identifying various compliance issues and strategic planning and development.
• Battalion Assistant S3 supporting a Direct Support Towed Howitzer Battalion/Company. Accolades: Best Field Artillery Battalion 2017-2019, Supported multiple deployment missions oversees and in the United States.
• Established metric and products used to evaluate subordinated unit’s performance.
• Identified training shortcomings planned and resourced to keep the battalion training and certification numbers up.
• Coordinated with other Army units, DA Civilians, and contractors to successfully execute training required to meet mission essential tasks.
• Supported the Commander and S3 by planning, resourcing, and coordination of training resources and training management systems.
• Served as the Battalion Command Post Battle Captain during all training exercises. Carlos Wiley email@example.com Page 2
• Planned and managed budgets for battalion training exercises and events.
• Actively developed products and plans that allowed the Battalion to understand training resources and facilitated leaders to make informed decisions.
• Ensured rigorous application of all command policies, principles, and trainings in the delivery of planning and management services.
• Conducted monthly audits on subordinate level command supply discipline programs.
• Provided guidance to staff and subordinated and helped subordinate units plan and resource training events.
• Planned, implemented, and managed over 100 operations and field exercises.
• Oversaw training, welfare, morale and vigilance of the soldiers and junior officers under command.
• Integrated SharePoint into the battalion for document access and data sharing for operations.
• Worked with windows servers (Windows 8 and 10) n DOD military operations environment successfully integrated, installed, and maintained windows 10 in the battalion environment along with assisting the signal officer with account management and configurations. Battalion Movement Officer, Fort Bliss, TX June 2017-April 2018 Prepared unit for deployment; arranged and coordinated the safe and efficient movement of personnel and equipment to training and exercise locations; managed and maintained the inventory of all critical equipment and supplies.
• Kept commander apprised of readiness status and serves as liaison to logistics functions.
• Acted as the OIC for Brigade Line Haul Operations at NTC, led a team consisting of Soldiers from multiple Battalions and achieved remarkable and safe results with minimal supervision. Fire Direction Officer, Fort Bliss, Texas, June 2016-July 2017 Oversaw the overall organization and functioning of the battalion FDC, including controlling all battalion missions, and ensuring that all communications were properly established.
• Coordinated with the battalion S3 to ensure that all information regarding the tactical situation, unit mission, ammunition status, and commander's guidance on the method of engagement of targets and control of ammunition expenditures is known and ensures that all information is passed to battery FDOs.
• Coordinated with the chief computer concerning data input, chart verification, transfer of registration corrections, average site or altitude, terrain gun position corrections (TGPCs) sectors, and any other special instructions.
• Inspected target locations and monitors messages to observer when a mission is received by a battery FDC and intercedes when necessary.
Higher Headquarters Maintenance Control Officer, Camp Casey, Korea, April 2015-June 2016 Provided advice and assistance to the Maintenance Operations officer and other officers of battalion headquarters and attached units, with respect to planning, scheduling, and managing or maintenance operations.
• Assisted in the development of plans, policies, and recommendations. EDUCATION
Master of Science Candidate in Information Technology Management (MS) Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management (BS) University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO
• Dean’s List – all semesters
CERTIFICATION / TRAINING
• Salesforce Certified Administrator (CERT)
• CompTIA Security+ (CERT)
• CompTIA Network+ (CERT)
• CompTIA A+ (CERT)
• CompTIA IT Fundamentals (CERT)
• Security Clearance (SECRET)
• Army Basic Leadership Course
• Salesforce System Administrator Course
• DocuSign System Administrator Course
• WorkFront System Administrator Course