Austin, TX email@example.com 253-***-****
May 2019 – Aug 2020 (Covid reduction) iSoftStone Seattle, WA Account Manager – Account Manager for a software consulting company. Responsible for managing relationships with large enterprise clients, specifically Boeing, AT&T, and T-Mobile. Duties included identifying new opportunities with existing clients, developing new prospects into clients, responding to RFI/ RFP/ RFQ’s, and negotiating contracts.
● Directly managed 8 Engineers, and 6 Project Managers across multiple different projects
● Nominated for Boeing Supplier Excellence Award, 2019
● Developed and led iSoftStone’s public sector RFP process with a team of 3
● Managed a book of business worth $1.46M, Q1 quota attainment 105.7%
● Brought 2 new companies on as clients, averaging $75K per engagement July 2018 – Feb 2019 Filld Mountain View, CA
Field Sales Rep – Field sales representative for a startup that provides mobile gas delivery. Responsible for the PNW territory (Seattle, Portland, Vancouver B.C). Duties included educating, generating interest, and winning new business from decision makers for a brand-new service model for fleet fueling. In charge of developing new market strategies, testing of new international revenue streams, and account management of customers in territory.
● Launched and managed driver sales training program that increased revenue in Portland 46%
● Spearheaded HR Channel initiative in Vancouver that tripled monthly active users
● Exceeded quotas on new customer growth and opportunities created (Q3-4 , on pace for Q1 )
● Ranked 1
on team in revenue generated Q3-4 , ranked 2 nd
June 2017 – July 2018 ADP Lynnwood, WA
District Manager – District manager for the largest Professional Employer Organization (TotalSource) in the U.S. Responsible for identifying, cultivating, and engaging new prospects from small to major accounts. Consulted with CEOs and Business Executives from organizations across all industries to develop tactical and strategic solutions to better manage risk, attract and retain top talent, streamline operations, and improve bottom-line profitability.
● Best on team of monthly self-gen opportunities (~50% higher rate for initial consultations, and 100% higher rate on proposals)
● Surpassed quotas for Q1, Q2, and Q3. Ended at 162.06% of plan December 2015 – May 2017 Beatty Marketing and Sales Redmond, WA Inside Sales Rep – Inside sales representative of disposables for orthopedic surgery. Duties included discovering new leads, quickly and accurately identifying needs, and developing leads into customers. Also responsible for fostering brand awareness, maintaining an excellent customer service reputation, and traveling to trade shows and conventions to reach new customers.
● Consistently met KPI metrics (Exceeded goal 69% of the time, 38% of that being by 200% or more)
● Exceeded quotas on new customer growth (Q1-4 , Q1 ), exceeded quota on total sales dollars
(Q1,3,4 , Q1 ), met sales quota (Q2 )
● Top performer in company of new customers growth, and current customer cross selling
● Increased territory sales 30.6% in first year
May 2013 –April 2015 Schlumberger, Smith Bits Deadhorse, AK Field Sales Rep – Field sales representative for Smith Bits on the North Slope of Alaska. Duties included maintaining inventory, delivering equipment to rigs, invoicing, gathering information for the sales team in Anchorage, providing technical support to major oil company representatives and Directional Drillers on site, and being on call for emergencies. Position required me to work independently in an extremely challenging environment while meeting quotas and providing the highest level of safety, professionalism, and service.
● Increased Smith Bits monthly sales from $100K to $300K
● Increased Smith Bits market penetration from 16% to 38% (2007-2012 compared to 2013-2015)
● Grew the North Slope into the most productive market in the Western US EDUCATION
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA. Bachelor of Arts in Communication ACCOLADES AND CERTIFICATIONS
● Defensive Driving Certification, 2013
● Eagle Scout, 2005