E -MAIL- email@example.com
To contribute to your company strong background in solutions implementation and customer service along with drive for excellence and success
ORGANIZATION: GINI & JONY LTD (location: KOLKATA BACK END)
DESIGNATION: RETAIL CO-ORDINATOR/MIS
ZONE: EASTERN REGION
DURATION-FROM 01-06-2011 TO 31/08/2020.
1. Daily Sale Updation of All Rev Sale (Ebo, Outwright, Fso, Lfs, Distribution): Updating of daily sale of
Ebo, Outwright, Fso, Lfs, Distribution with growth on daily basis.
2. Daily Updation of Channel Sale: Billing to the distributor from the Central Warehouse and follow up for collection.
3. Distributor Closing Stock Working: Category wise working of the distributors closing stock for clearance on weekly
4. Daily Updation of the Cash & Credit Cards Collection: Daily Updating of cash & credit cards collection against
the daily updated outstanding all Rev.
5. Updation of Weekly and Monthly Report: Updating of Weekly and Monthly report like WKLY YTD, MONTHLY
YTD, L2L, ALL REV, REV HEADS, ASM, RC WISE PERFORMNACE and many more various report as per requirement.
6. Ebidta: Providing data to HO for Ebidta.
7. Daily Sale Figure Updating on Hourly Basis during Peak Time: Hourly updation of sale figure in what’s app
group during D-sale, Diwali, Durgapuja
8. Daily Sale Figure Updating At Day End: Updating of sale figure of Ebo, Fso, Lfs via sms in the what’s app group at day
9. Annual ABP Projection of Sale and Stock: Annual ABP Projection of all Rev on the basis of last four data with
growth forecast of daily, weekly and monthly sale and Catwise projection and monthly.
10. SIS Sale Analysis: Weekly sale analysis of sis store of Eastern Region and taking to the dealers
for sale promotion and growth.
11. Stock reconciliation: Stock tracking of all Ebo, Lfs, local warehouse on monthly basis and
therefore monitor the in-transit stock on daily basis.
12. Season booking: Taking part seasonal booking
13. Booking Analysis: Pre booking analysis of last 2 season on the basis of which dealers wise
Catwise target is work out.
RETAIL COORDINATOR-JOB RESPONSIBILITY-(KOLKATA STORE)
1. Daily coordination with the Team: Daily taking to each store of Target vs Ach and growth performance.
2. Regular store visit: Regular store visit and meeting with the team member for the Target Achievement
& Performance Review
3. Training: Providing Product training via PPT to the team member.
4. Weekly Review: Weekly review of the performance and pending issue clearance.
5. Marketing: Weekly meeting with the marketing team for the promotion and planning for the stock
6. Customer database: Regular sms to the customer about promotion an upcoming
7. Collection of due: Regular follow up with the franchise for the due for the smooth running of the
8. Stock Reconciliation :Weekly stock reconciliation of the stock dispatch and return for the store to the
central warehouse to avoid mismanagement of the stock
9. Yearly Review :Yearly performance review of the store and its staff for the appraisal and appreciation
10.Visual Merchandising and Display: Visual Merchandising and display play major contribution towards
the business, regular coordination with the HO visual merchandiser team for the Best Display.
ORGANIZATION: GINI & JONY LTD (location: FORUM MALL & CITY CENTRE)
DESIGNATION: STORE MANAGER
1. Ensure Excellence in Customer Service: Make the store attractive & make the shopping experience comfortable & enjoyable for the customer Provide excellent customer service in a manner that it differentiates our stores from the rest of the market.
2. Inventory Management: Monitoring replenishment of stock, shortage & shrinkage. Analyze trends in the store & fixing base stock level for all the products on a seasonal basis in consultations with the seniors
3. Forecasting: Understanding trends & forecasting the sales for the future seasons. Giving Customer feedback on the range of in the store, including what they want to see in the coming season
4. Implementations of VM & other Marketing activities: Actively planned marketing department needs to implement to that customer finds ours store a lively place to shop in.
5. People Management: Controlling employee attritions, build & maintain employee morale, ensure discipline, prepare roster, identify the training needs, allocate & rotate responsibility among the customer Facilitators, job rotations & having regular meetings.
6 Administrations: For smooth running of the store take care statutory norms are complied, attendance & petty cash are checked
7. Feedback to HO: Provide vital feedback from customer to the HO; send offer reports & grading of service standards
8. Optimize the store cost -operating cost: Reducing the wastage & damage of inventory. Sales are increased on to optimize on cost incurred in running the store.
1 Achieved the Sales target for the financial year
2 Reduced the effective cost of the store .
ORGANIZATION: WEEKENDER-(PERSONALITY LTD)
DESIGNATION- - ASST STORE MANAGER
DURATION-FROM 01-06-04 TO 01.01.2006
Giving induction: to staff members on areas of business, trends & analysis.
Taking Care of Cash /Card Operations: Tally & banking.
Stock Merchandising: keep stocks updated & maintaining the stock control.
Visual Merchandising: Making signage's, giving a new look to mannequins & proper display to the units.
Generating MIS Reports: Sales, stock, returns, month end Reports & all other reports pertaining to store operations
Customer Care Service Executive: (responding to requests, orders & suggestive newer ways to enhance sales i.e. management & customer)
Iml - World: i.e. Customer Data Base and Card In charge. Using it to enhance sale by sending offer email & sms
Store In charge in the Absence of Store Manager & Supervising Opening & Closing Procedures.
Offers: Maintaining offers updates for the entire Lindsay & city centre Stores
1. Joined as Team member and promoted to the post of Asst. Store Manager
2. Achieved the sales target for the financial year 2004-2005
3. In-depth Knowledge of operating system Front end & Back end
Class B .Com (CU. )
SOUTH CITY COLLEGE
Class XII (W.B.H.S.E)
KHALSA HIGH SCHOOL
Class X (.I C.S.E)
Software solution integrated system
D. N Sharma
Date of Birth
English, Hindi & Bengali
Key Skills: People management, Good PR Skills, Excellent Communication Skills & Pro-efficient at multitasking.
HOBBIES: Playing cricket, Music, Cinema, Traveling, Art & making friends.