Name: Hazel Baramiya
D.O.B: 03 April 1994
Mobile No: +971-*********
Notice Period: Immediate
Visa status: Visitor’s visa
Young energetic self-motivated individual seeking a challenging career position where operational and experience can be used to achieve increasing of productivity with progressive company.
• Flexible in any changes for example working hours
• Excellent English speaker, reader and writer
• Have the ability to mingle with different kinds of costumers
• Self-motivated and result oriented
• Passion for neatness excellence and accuracy of work
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Fast learner who can adopt to ever-changing working environments
• Listen attentively, organizes and deliver information appropriately
• Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and going extra mile for the betterment of the organization
COMPANY: SPUR STEAK RANCHES RESTAURANT 2016
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good Communication (English fluent speaker and written)
• Customer Care
• Negotiation and Resolving Conflict
• Team Work
• High Energy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Greeting guests and presents them with the menu.
Informing guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
Suggesting food and beverages to the guest and also try to up sell.
Taking food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale ( POS ) system.
Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
Communicating to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
Co - ordinate with the kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently. ACADEMICS
BSC in Local Governance Studies
Mr. B. Nyasha +278********