Page 1 of 3
A certified Project Manager, Business Analyst, Banker, and Entrepreneur with years of experience and a basket of skills spanning across:
• Banking operations (Retail front office and back office, centralized operations, and call center operations.
• Project management, experienced in Agile, Waterfall, and Prince 2 Methodologies.
• User acceptance testing (UAT), system implementation, post-implementation reviews, and change control management
• Business process analysis (Requirement definition, gap analysis, process design, re-engineering, implementation, control, and continuous improvements)
• Functional management (Strategy formulation, implementation, and control) Personal attributes: Hardworking leader, analytical, creative, critical thinking, team player, goal and solution-driven, and paying attention to detail.
System Proficiency: JIRA, Microsoft Project, HP-ALM, SharePoint, Advanced Excel, and Data mining and analytics.
Job Search for the following roles: Project Management, Process Analysis, and Re-engineering Roles, Banking Operations and Production Operations
• Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute
• Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)- Project Management Institute
• Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)-Project Management Institute
• Project Management Professional (PMP) - Six Sigma Global Institute
• Six Sigma Greenbelt- Six Sigma Global
02/2020 to 02/2020 Wells Fargo Bank (Wholesale Banking) Role: Projects Implementation Manager
• Projects subject matter expert (Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies): Banking, Brokerage, Online Banking, and Home Equity Processing.
• End to system development life cycle (SDLC), Application life Cycle Management (ALM), Process analysis, re-engineering, development projects; and implementation. Technology utilization, digital promotion, and improvement projects; and
• Project planning, implementation, milestone tracking, reporting, risk management, stakeholder management.
• User Acceptance Test, issue management, and quality assurance. Achievement
716 W Fremont Rd, Phoenix AZ 85041. 480-***-****. firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2 of 3
• Successfully managed and implemented systems and processes for Centralized Deposit Account Opening,
• Delivered a quality project timeously within budget,
• Developed procedures and controls to manage risk, improve efficiency and quality management, and
• Managed post-implementation reviews, post-implementation issues, process improvement, efficiency enhancement.
01/2019 to 02/2020 Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
Role: Project Manager
• Projects subject matter expert (Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies): Banking, Brokerage, Online Banking, and Home Equity Processing,
• End to system development life cycle (SDLC), Application life Cycle Management (ALM), Process analysis, re-engineering, and development projects; and implementation, Technology utilization, digital promotion, and improvement projects,
• Project planning, implementation, milestone tracking, reporting, risk management, stakeholder management, and
• User Acceptance Test coordination, issue management, and quality assurance. 06/2017 to 01/2019 Bank of America, Chandler, Arizona Role: Business Process Analyst/Projects Subject Matter Expert
• Process Analysis, Re-engineering, and Development projects.
• Technology utilization and improvement projects.
• Project Planning, baselining, budgeting, implementation, tracking, and reporting, and
• Stakeholder management.
• Issues management (Logging and resolution tracking). 01/2010- 08/2016 Clovit Investments, Harare, Zimbabwe Role: Executive Chairman/Director
Strategy formulation, Implementation, and Control
Finance Oversight, Resource Mobilization, and Approvals
Project Management Oversight and Budget Approvals
Business networking and Statutory Oversight
01/2007- 12/2010 Clovit Investments, Harare, Zimbabwe Role: Project Manager-Sanitary Napkin Production Project
• I managed the project from start to finish within budget and timeline. The role encompassed:
• Project Planning and baselining;
716 W Fremont Rd, Phoenix AZ 85041. 480-***-****. email@example.com Page 3 of 3
• Stakeholder engagement.
• Project status reporting.
• Issues management, risk management, change management control management.
• Equipment sourcing, testing, shipping, installation, and commissioning.
• User Operating instructions and user training; and
• Post-implementation support and continuous process improvement 08/2002 – 12/2006 Clovit Investments, Harare, Zimbabwe Project Manager- Sales and Market Growth Project
• I put together a Marketing Plan, implemented and controlled the plan, and my key result was sales growth-National Coverage (Nationwide listing of products). My role encompassed the supervision of the sales team and management of customer relationships (Corporate and branch level) 04/1984-07/2002 Standard Chartered Bank, Harare, Zimbabwe Various capacities including:
• Senior Business Process Analyst/Projects Manager
• Retail Operations Manager
• Centralized Operations Manager
• Customer Service Manager
1. DBA- Project Management (Ongoing)- Target Completion: Q42021
• Capella University, USA.
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA): May 2014
• Management College of Southern Africa, Durban, South Africa, 3. Project Management Foundation Certificate: May 2015
• University of Cape Town, Cape Town South Africa
Available on request