Dubai **18 to 2020
Dubai 2015 to 2018
Pizzaro - Dubai
• Greet customers, settle them down and take order.
• Process the order, generate bills and answer guest queries about deal offers and service time.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to serve food aboard ship: Assigns duties, work stations, and responsibilities to personnel and directs their performances.
• Inspects dining tables and work areas for cleanliness. GAMAL
I would like to join an Organization that is driven to excellence and promotes professional development based on employee's efforts, loyalty and work ethics. To have an opportunity to work with a reputed organization and expertise to grow, develop and advance with the organization.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Selse man 5 years
Zalok in Egypt
January 2009 to June 2014
• Greets patrons and shows them to dining tables.
• Requisitions supplies, such as glassware, china, and silverware.
• Authorizes personnel to work overtime.
• May suggest entrees, dinner courses, and wines to guests.May serve wine.
• Clean up the tables after the guests leave and set them for the next guests.
• Pack and serve warm food efficiently, in accordance with the order.
• Help in kitchen or with outdoor delivery where and when required.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Collect payments from customers.
• Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items making recommendations upon request.
High school or equivalent
Shift Supervisor (2 years)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to learn and work under pressure.
• Confident and good team player.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments and willingness to accept responsibilities.
• Ability to deal effectively with multicultural environment.
To cope with the age of Information Technology I can well understand and operate Internet, Windows 7,8,10 and MS Office.
• Excellent office organization abilities.
• Numerate and pays attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure in busy environment.
• Flexible and willing to train to different tasks.
• Enjoy problem solving and giving out information. Personal Details:
Date of Birth
: 29th November, 1989
: Visa Cancelled
Language known : English, Arabic
Passport No. : A18685704