HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
● Have more than 4 years of experience in participating in business clubs and competitions.
● Various experience on executive teams in creating promotional material for organizational events and news.
● Highly organized and strong communication skills from collaborative experiences. EDUCATION
Georges Vanier Secondary School, Toronto, ON 2016 - 2018
● Average 90% for six-courses Grade 12 University
Bachelor of Business Administration, Brock University, St.Catharines, ON 2019 -Present RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Sales Associate at Sobeys INC 2020 - Present
● Further developed multitasking skills in a high-pressure environment while attending to customers as well as keeping the work environment as clean as possible.
● Learned to take more initiative at work to go above and beyond making the work environment an ideal place for both customers and employees. Teacher Assistant at Kumon Math & Reading Center 2019 - 2020
● Engaged one-on-one with students with behavioral problems in the classroom, resulting in an improvement of more than 10% of their grades.
● Relevant tasks related to teaching students at the Learning Centre including administrative assistance and other duties as assigned.
Brock International Students Ambassador 2019 - Present
● Participate in community engagement at Brock, planning strategies to promote Brock inside and outside of Canada, working with a study abroad company in Vietnam to do a project to advertise Brock University such as calling campaigns and education fairs. Brock Marketing Association Ambassador Program 2020 - Present
● Getting involved in the Brock community, make a marketing plan to help Wild Wing Restaurant and Harbour West Marina to develop their business through social media platforms.
President of Brock University Vietnamese Students Association 2018 - Present
● Successfully executed the planning and expansion of the club with the results of a greater number of general members. The club was expanded through receiving sponsorship and collaborating with other student associations and promoting the Vietnamese culture throughout Brock’s campus.
VITA Summit-3 Programming Committee UVSAEC 2020 – Present
● Attended biweekly meetings to plan programming schedules.
● Recruited and collaborated with potential speakers to create a culturally enriching program.
● Researched different cultural themes to best portray a diverse Vietnamese identity. Event Planning Manager - Samsung J3 and Heineken New Year Eve 2016-2018
● Conducted interviews for general volunteers through scheduled interviews, to ensure that only the most qualified candidates out of the hundreds that applied are hired prior to the event which produced a well rounded team.
● Organized thousands of guests into appropriate ticketing groups on the day of the event which ensured that guests received the correct convention and concert packages.
● Solved various issues that occurred with tickets and provided an appropriate solution for them.