ELVIS PALASPAS MOLINA
City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com CIVIL ENGINEER
Project Management ~ Team Leadership ~ Health & Safety ~ Manpower & Materials Planning ~ Staff & Team Development ~ Project Finance ~ Quality Management Dedicated, highly skilled Civil Engineer seeking a responsible and challenging position in Project Construction and Management utilizing my education, technical know-how and expertise. Expand my knowledge and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth. WORK EXPERIENCE
Site Superintendent - Civil
June, 2017 – August 31, 2020
SAUDI ARAMCO, Project Management Team (SAPMT)
Supplemental Manpower (SMP)
ERAM CONTRACTING COMPANY
P.O. Box 76629, Al Khobar 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Projects:
1. King Abdullah Sports City (Sustained Capital Projects) – Jeddah, K.S.A. 2. King Salman Energy Park – SPARK, Abqaiq, K.S.A. 3. Innovation Center – Saudi Aramco, Dhahran, K.S.A. Responsibilities:
• Assist the Project Management Team in closing out/signing of MCC’s of King Abdullah Sports City (Sustained Capital Projects).
• Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems. 2
• Keeping track of project progress.
• Ensuring compliance with safety, health, and quality standards.
• Collaborate with Contractor engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs.
• Set performance goals and deadlines.
• Plan construction processes.
• Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback.
• Monitor and report on project progress.
• Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities.
• Implement safety and quality guidelines.
• Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly.
• Resolve on-site issues and emergencies.
Site Superintendent - Civil
March 26, 2013 – May, 2017
SAUDI ARAMCO, Project Management Team (SAPMT)
Supplemental Manpower (SMP)
JAL INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.
P.O. Box 2989, Al Khobar 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Project:
4. KAUST & Thuwal Town Development & Flood Control Projects 5. National Guard Housing Complex Project – Thuwal, K.S.A. Responsibilities:
• Assist the Project Management Team in closing out/signing of MCC’s of all projects involved in K&TTD&FC Projects.
• Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
• Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
• Schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Understands the project plans, specifications and Saudi Aramco Standards.
• Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Prepare schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
• Promotes HSE at the jobsite, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
• Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to Saudi Aramco safety policy.
• Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office. 3
May 15, 2010 – March 15, 2013
COASTLINE L.L.C. (Integrated Coastal Facilities Management) P.O. Box 126466, Jeddah 21352, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Project:
1. Marina & Marine Services Provider
King Abdullah University of Science & Technology
• Coordinate and schedule necessary engineering/project interaction with technicians while ensuring daily equipment maintenance requirements are still met.
• Makes significant technical contributions to process improvement initiatives while participating within a cross-functional team.
• Evaluates equipment utilization and recommends improvements.
• Coordinates and delegates tasks, and directs work flow to meet daily objectives. Maintains all Technical Services and Facilities business metrics.
• Establish/maintain preventative maintenance programs and procedures using database tools by establishing a proactive approach to equipment repairs.
• Perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled building trade duties.
• Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety, environmental practices, area processes, and waste reduction opportunities.
• Issue work permit (PTW) to Maintenance working in Facilities handled by Coastline likewise, to Contractor working within KAUST coastal areas. Civil Engineer
July 13, 2009 – March 31, 2010
KING ABDULLAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (KAUST) P.O. Box 55455, Jeddah 21534, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Projects:
1. Thuwal Town Development Phase I
2. King Abdullah Historic Center
• Perform technical review of the design drawings for the projects.
• Coordination with the SAPMT, Contractors and Municipality officials.
• Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
• Plan and conduct field surveys to locate new sites and analyze details of project sites.
• Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
• Monitoring progress during each phase of a project and make sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements.
October 24, 1998 – April 30, 2009
AZZAM CONTRACTING COMPANY
P.O. Box 4280, Jeddah 21491, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Projects:
1. MADA Waterproofing Factory – Yanbu
Client: MADA Group for Industrial & Commercial Investment 2. 115 kVA Substation – Cristal, Yanbu
Client: ABB Electrical Industries Co. Ltd.
3. KMT 380/110 kV BSP Expansion – SEC-WR, Jeddah
Client: Siemens Ltd.
• To establish and implements procedures needed for the execution of the works.
• Cooperation in the definition and updating of the detailed construction schedule, including re-designation of priorities where necessary.
• To control and coordination of the work entrusted to sub-contractors.
• Planning and scheduling of the workforce and equipment demand in the projects.
• Cooperation in definition of the materials delivery schedule.
• Preparation of data required for compilation of the Work Progress Reports.
• Preparation of the change order proposals.
• To assists the Project Manager in discussions with the Clients on certain issues. Other projects with Azzam Contracting Co. and designation: Quality Control Engineer
1. 34.5 KV Substation Projects(8 nos.) – PETRORABIGH Client: SOJITZ CORPORATION, Utilities & Offsites Umbrella (UOU) and Utilities & Offsites Package No. 1 (UO1) Schemes
• Receive instructions, documents, technical specifications and details regarding civil, structural and building works.
• Follow the approved inspection test plan for the civil, structural and building works and carries out the various stages of inspections and tests, record findings, prepares various reports.
• Responsible for the inspection of materials/equipment received and prepares material inspection reports.
• Carry out inspection /audit of ready mix concrete plant on regular basis.
• Complete all paper works required accurately and timely. (Tests and inspection reports, material inspection reports, etc.) Ensure that copies are retained and well kept. 5
• Investigates/anticipates work problems and takes/recommends suitable action to correct deficiencies.
• To advise field staff of poor quality work and deficiencies detected during inspections and assist on remedial works required.
• Carries out additional tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor. Project Engineer
1. Refurbishment of CCB No. 13
Client: Yanbu Petrochemical Co.
2. Excavation for COT Firewater Piping Replacement Client: SAUDI ARAMCO – Yanbu
3. Const’n. of Coast Guard & National Guard Bldg.
Client: Shoaiba Power Plant – SCECO
4. Const’n. of 110 kV Substation (Extension by NATEL) Client: Shoiaba Power Plant - SCECO
5. Warehouse Modification Works
Client: Binzagr Co-Ro Ltd. – Jeddah
6. Const’n. of Textile Factory
Client: Al Soraiya Carpet Factory – Jeddah
7. Food Manufacturing Factory
Client: Basamh Group of Companies – Jeddah
8. Const’n. of New Offices
Client: United Carton Ind. Co. – Jeddah
• To verify the compliance of design with the project quality requirements and contractual obligations.
• Ensure the interdisciplinary coordination of the various specialist design groups and optimization of solutions.
• Analyze changes in the Scope of Work and assist the Project Manager and Cost Controller in assessing the relevant costs and implications.
• Prepares material take off and bar bending schedules.
• Monitors project development and prepares progress reports.
• Prepares material submittals for Consultant’s / Client’s approval.
• Initiates requisitions of materials / supplies required in the projects.
• Promote any steps which may be required to prevent or minimize delays of engineering activities.
• Coordinates with Project Consultant whatever issues and discuss accordingly before execution.
• Verification of sub-contractor’s billing and billing to clients. 6
Project Engineer / QC Inspector
October 07, 1992 – September 30, 1998
ALI SALEH AL AMRI ESTABLISHMENT
P.O. Box 1209, Dammam 31431, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Projects:
1. Improvement of Safaniyah Bulk Plant
Client: SAMAREC – Eastern Province
2. Modification of Building 106
Client: SAUDI ARAMCO – Ras Tanura Refinery
3. Concrete Repair Services
Client: SAUDI ARAMCO – Covered all Refineries of Western Region 4. Pre-Installation Works ( Radiology Department) by SIEMENS Client: Al Hada Armed Forces Hospital – Taif
5. Pre-Installation Works (Radiology Department) by SIEMENS Client: Northwest Armed Forces Hospital – Tabuk
6. Al Khayyat Showroom
Client: Al Khayyat Co. – Jeddah
• Conduct site inspection and verifications by following the approved inspection and test plan for civil, structural and building works and carries out the various stages of inspection.
• Attend job explanation whenever we got the chance to be invited by companies such as SAUDI ARAMCO, SAMAREC and SCECO.
• Responsible in the preparation of material quotations, inquiries to be given to suppliers.
• Inspection of civil works executed by sub-contractors.
• Carry out various inspections and verifications for all civil, structural and building works, inclusive materials.
• To ensure that the installation and third party testing have been carried out in accordance with contractual standards and specifications.
• Carries out field checks to confirm that the works are being performed in accordance with the current revisions of drawings and specifications.
• Report any deviations from the required specifications and standards.
• Monitor project execution and to ensure that quality levels of workmanship are of standard required for the projects.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE PHILIPPINES
September, 1991 – August, 1992
F.F. CRUZ & COMPANY
EDSA, Quezon City, Philippines
1. CBCP Office Projects
Client: CBCP – Manila, Philippines
2. Construction of 12-Door Apartment
Client: Private Owned – Manila, Philippines
January, 1990 – August 1991
Project 6, Quezon City, Philippines
1. PMHA Commercial Building
Client: PMHA – Quezon City, Philippines
2. Children’s Medical Center (Additional Suite)
Client: CMC – Quezon City, Philippines
3. Pacific Cebu Resort
Client: Joint Venture – Cebu, Philippines
4. Ford Tractor Warehouse
Client: Private Owned. – Tarlac City, Philippines
November, 1987 – December 1989
NATIONAL IRRIGATION ADMINISTRATION
Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
1. Aya Communal Irrigation Projects
Client: Government Project – Batangas, Philippines 2. Looc Communal Irrigation Projects
Client: Government Project – Batangas, Philippines 8
Manuel L. Quezon University Manila, Philippines
June, 1978 – April, 1987
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
LENGTH OF SERVICE
28 Years in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Saudi Council of Engineers
Membership No. 202083
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
• Knowledge in Computer using Microsoft Word, Excel, Project & Power Point.
• Holder of Valid Driver’s License in Saudi Arabia
• Work Permit Receiver Certificate – Saudi Aramco
• Work Permit Issuer Certificate - KAUST
• Saudi Aramco ID No. 540740
• Passport No. P6256749A (Exp. Date: March 01, 2028) REFERENCE
Available Upon Request