AYANDA MICHELLE NTSHANGASE
• Contact details – email@example.com
• Postal address- 26 Shortlands Avenue, Hillcrest Park, Durban, KwaZulu Natal, 3610 Personal details:
•ID – 991********
•No criminal record
•Fluent in IsiZulu and English
•Born: 13 December 1999
•Code 08 Learners license
Queensburgh girls high school grade 12 - completion date 31-12-17
•Bachelor pass with one distinction
IIE Varsity College - Full time Bachelor of Arts in Communication Science and English student
• Start date 2018 & Finish date 2020 (Graduation, April)
Position held - Promoter
Duration - 2 months
Duties – Target the most 200 influential and busy salons in Kwazulu-Natal, attempting to convert them to start purchasing from Clicks Ethnic Beauty Range, through education and relationship building.
Meet and educate the salon owners in a formal manner on the products’ uses and benefit. Give each salon owner free Clicks Ethnic Beauty products to use on their customers. Identify those who are current Clicks Club card members and retrieve their details, whilst attempting to sign-up those who are not.
Calling the salon owners two weeks after the salon visit to get feedback on their experience with Clicks Ethnic Beauty so far.
Reason for leaving : End of contract
Reference : Kelly Ngwazi ( Ms.) – 084-***-****
Position held – Part Time Personal assistance
Duties - Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing work and family diaries/schedules.
• Organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager. Book and arrange travel and accommodation for both private and work trips.
Reference : Ceo : Felly Sondezi (Mr) - 082*******
Position held - Seasonal sales assistant
Duration - November 2019 to January 2020
Duties – Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
Recommend and display items that match customer needs Welcome and greet customers
Manage point-of-sale processes
Reference : Cotton on Watercrest manager : Thandazile - 081*******
I’m an outspoken and dynamic individual focused on the value of integrity. I believe in being open honest and being non judgmental in my work environment
- Motivated and hardworking individual, who strives to achieve good results at all times
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Excellent communication skills ( English & isiZulu )
- Ability to take the leading role and manage teams
- Vibrant personality and never afraid to make new friends
•Leadership roles – Strategic and innovative thinking, self management influential, interpersonal skills, team player
What I have learnt from my work experience:
•Successful results stems from productivity, consistency and teamwork Academic transcripts available on request