Sidney Noelle Maggio
Copperas Cove, Texas 76522
Cell Phone 254-***-****
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN
BLS, CPR, AED, and First aid certified since 2013. 3 years of medical anatomy, physiology and terminology courses. I have acquired more than 50 college prerequisite credits towards my Associates in Nursing. Additional to my studies I have 3 years’ experience of American Sign Language (ASL). Excellent skills in math, organization, high stress environments, communication, problem solving, and multitasking. I am a self-motivated individual, who is a quick learner and am able to function well in a fast paced environment. EDUCATION
High School Diploma, Canyon High School, Anaheim Hills CA 2014 Santiago Canyon College, Orange CA 2014-2017
Truecore Fitness, Temple TX Jan 2020- July 2020
Ran childcare room with one other team member for the parents who were taking classes at the facility. Responsible for children from time of drop off until signed out by the parent. Care varied due to age but included changing, feeding, sanitizing toys and play area, computer logging each drop off, entertaining and ensuring safety. Children ranging from 6 weeks to 13 years.
Texas Custom Air, Salado TX 2018-2019
Book Keeping Assistant
Working as the main accountant’s right hand, I was able to grow not only my business professional side but also became proficient with Microsoft office, data entry, invoicing, customer service and QuickBooks.
Nanny, Temple TX 2017-2018
My passion for kids started before I knew I wanted to work my way up to becoming a Neonatal nurse. Being a nanny not only opened my eyes to how beautiful little lives really are, but truly that those little lives were the ones that I wanted to dedicate my time learning how to save. 1
Girls Play Too, Anaheim Hills CA 2015-2017
Computer Software Designer/ Operator
Custom computer designer for a rhinestone apparel company. Operating machinery, making software customs, customer service, maintaining organization of paperwork orders, and restocking supplies as needed.
- 5 years Microsoft Word
- 2 years Microsoft Excel
- 2 years QuickBooks Desktop
- 2 years Outlook
COMPUTER AND OFFICE SKILLS
- Proficient knowledge in basic computer programs including MS Word, MS excel and MS outlook
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Calm, driven and motivated working demeanor.
- To obtain a job here in the medical field to not only build my character as a health care provider, but to grow into the medical professional I have always dreamed and longed to be. My dedication for this field runs deep, and I’ll do whatever is needed of me, work as hard as I can and come in every day with a smile on my face knowing I’m doing what I love and making a change.
- Kristi Frye 732-***-****
- Daniel Lavin 512-***-****