332-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/nishita-pasupula EDUCATIONAL
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES CONCENTRATION IN INTERNET/WEB DESIGN, 2019 – 2020 (3.95 GPA)
Wilmington University, Delaware
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH SPECIALIZATION IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ROBOTICS, 2009-2011 (3.56 GPA) Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, 2005-2009 (3.41 GPA) Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
Languages & Technologies: Java/J2EE, JPA, JDBC, JAXB, PL/SQL, PHP, Shell scripting
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Zend, Bootstrap
Application/Web servers: Jboss AS, Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SSH
Version control: SVN, VSS, GIT
IDE: Eclipse, TOAD, MATLAB
• 7 Years of IT experience with extensive experience in Enterprise application development using Java/J2EE.
• Proficient in Java programming, with hands on experience in design and development of enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JDBC, JPA, RMI etc.
• Extensive experience in developing web applications using Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
• Experience in developing multithreaded applications.
• SOA Services expertise including RESTful services, service interoperability, document and literal WSDL development, XML to Object serialization/deserialization, JAX-WS, JAXB, JSON, RPC.
• Proficient in oracle/PL SQL programming, writing and tuning complex SQL queries.
• Hands on experience in PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and UNIX Shell Scripting.
• Experience in Scrum/Agile development methodology and onsite-offshore development model.
• Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical and analytical skills.
Technology analyst, Infosys Ltd, Hyderabad, India Sept 2011- April 2019 Client: Warner Music Group
Project: Business to business (B2B) April 2012 – June 2018 Java Full Stack Developer
Business to business (B2B) is a Java based publicity/e-commerce web application used by music retailers, wholesalers and WMG employees to browse catalogue, Artist tours, deals, purchase physical albums and to track orders.
• My role in the project is to add new functionalities to the B2B web application, interfacing with multiples data sources and improving existing functionalities.
• Worked on spring MVC, dependency injection, spring security, AOP as part of this project.
• Used hibernate ORM, Hibernate query language, filters.
• Developed servlet filters for logging requests and to prevent XSS scripting.
• Implemented shopping cart and order tracking functionality. Implemented ‘Bulk order’ functionality where products from files uploaded by users are parsed and added to cart.
• Used Multithreading, fast refresh MVs to improve performance of shopping cart functionality in calculating price and discounts when the order is placed.
• Designed and developed functionality for capturing customer credit cards and Payment Processing. Worked on SOAP client with client authentication to process credit cards using Cyber source API.
• Developed JSON/XML based REST web services to provide real time inventory to consumer websites
• Developed functionality to fetch artist tours, artist social media stats etc. from SOAP/REST web services.
• Worked on UNIX shell scripting to create scripts to process images, fetch metadata from different systems to display in B2B.
• Used jQuery across the site for validations, AJAX calls and to integrate third party plugins. Environment: Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, PL/SQL, jQuery, shell script Project: Content Management System (CMS) Jan 2013 – June 2019 Java Full Stack Developer
CMS is a content/asset management system used by WMG Artist/Label websites and Business to 3
business application. CMS is used as a backend application to manage dynamic content/assets/layout for websites.
• My responsibilities in the project included redesigning CMS along with adding new features.
• Implemented functionality to integrate daily announcements with artist, products etc. As part of this project developed interfaces using plugins like TinyMCE, List manager.
• Used Hibernate optimistic and pessimistic locking strategies for data integrity.
• Used spring transaction management.
• Integrated ehcache into the application for second level caching for better performance of the application.
• Used AOP module of spring framework to track user activity like current logged in users, last logged in time, notifying logged in users in CMS.
• Implemented a feature to watermark images uploaded in CMS.
• Developed custom tags for websites to pull data from CMS.
• Developed/Extended SOAP web services for exposing data from CMS to PHP based websites.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Web services, Hibernate, jQuery ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Received many awards in recognition of my work
- Best Team (Unit Level)
- Insta Award (Team Level)