MICHELLE M. MARCUZZO
Product Manager • Senior Product Manager • Product Owner Product Ownership • New Product Development/Launch • VOC • Continuous Discovery Strategy Development • Data Driven Customer Insights • Proven Customer Champion 15+ Years Product Management Expertise and Learning • Product Evangelist Change Management Champion• Launched 20+ New Products Farm Credit Services of America, Omaha, NE November 2018 – present Product Manager- Magnify®
Farm Financial & Inventory Management SAAS designed to help producers improve profitability and decision-making through a real-time view of overall financial health.
• Strategized, developed, prioritized and drove Magnify product roadmap.
• Utilized agile methodologies to collaborate with Scrum Master to establish sprint planning and release timelines.
• Participated in sprint retrospectives to ensure continuous improvement of business delivery team efficacy.
• Conducted continuous discovery with customers and business users to learn the right things to build, enhance and change in order to bring the most value to our customers while meeting FCSA’s strategic and business goals.
• Developed a centralized Feedback Bank to capture, qualify and quantify all customer, sales and support team feedback regarding potential product and process opportunities.
• Collaborated with product development and user experience teams in New Zealand and Omaha to articulate the compelling U.S. producer story and share customers’ feedback in order to influence the team to iterate on desired product enhancements.
• Established a method to capture and analyze user engagement data, gaining insight to key customer metrics. (HEART metrics)
• Identified four core customer engagement segments leading to insights to decrease customer time to value, increase customer retention, and determine the fundamental product Value Proposition.
• Presented Magnify customer metrics, engagement metrics, product capabilities and road map to leadership and teammates.
• Presented demos of Magnify to internal and external stakeholders.
• Developed Competitive Matrix to identify, analyze and compare competitor offerings in the market and determine strategy for winning against the competition.
• Worked closely with Sales and Support teams to understand customer challenges and needs related to selling the product as well as overcoming customer objections. Michelle M. Marcuzzo
• Served as a business expert in the design and development of Magnify and worked collaboratively with Operations team in the implementation and support of all product enhancements.
• Collaboratively wrote user stories, identified test scenarios and worked with Product Analysts to ensure end-to-end scenario testing was completed.
• Collaborated with Tech Support and Operations to provide ongoing customer and product support.
• Designed and lead a 16-customer Pilot program to test a new product experience, get customer experience feedback and insight in real time, and collaborate with development team to iterate on these learnings.
Streck, Inc., Omaha, NE May 2004 – November 2018
Biotech Company Providing Products and Solutions to Clinical and Research Labs
● Utilized skill in Lean Manufacturing tactics to successfully commercialize over 20 new products in the hematology, chemistry, urinalysis and molecular testing fields.
● Grew product line revenue by 6-7% every year
● Identified and presented innovative product solutions to several technical product lines based on my market research data, continuous engagement and communication with customers.
● Created business cases that ultimately lead to streamlined production schedules resulting in a 5% increase in product profit margin.
● Lead over 30 cross-functional teams for new product development and product improvements.
● Proven customer champion that worked directly with customers resulting in new products and product improvements.
● Experience and understanding of Agile, Design Thinking customer focused design models.
● Developed sales training, tools and campaigns for entire product lines. American Red Cross Blood Services, Omaha, NE April 2003 – May 2004 Technical Services Operations Supervisor
High Volume Blood Collection, Testing, Processing and Distribution Center
● Managed a team of Med Techs and other medical professionals all working together to ensure the safety of the U.S. blood supply.
● Provided technical expertise and insight to blood center production
● Initiated changes to existing and developmental processes including validation of new technical procedures.
● Lead cross-functional team that resolved production issues related to blood banking
● Lead project team that implemented Bacterial Detection Testing of all platelet products. Michelle M. Marcuzzo
Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE Jan 1995 - April 2000 Lab Supervisor/ Graduate Student
Human Genetic Research Lab for Hard Tissue Disease
● Conducted whole genome search to find the link between a high bone mass (HBM) trait and human chromosome 11(11q12-13).
● Identified HBM gene (mutation in Lrp5)
● Managed a team of M.D.’s, PhD’s, students and research staff linked to the clinical and research labs for the study of hard tissue diseases. EDUCATION
Creighton University 1999
Master’s in Molecular Biology
Thesis: Molecular and Genetic Characterization of the High Bone Mass Region on Human Chromosome 11.
Creighton University 1991
Product Talk Academy- Teresa Torres, 2019
Product Institute- Melissa Perri, 2019
Prosci® Change Management Certification, 2019
Product Management Foundations, Focus and Build, Pragmatic Marketing®, 2018 Strategic Selling® with Perspective; Large Account Management Process (LAMP®), Miller Heiman Group®, 2016
Fundamentals of Project Management, Fred Pryor Seminars, 2013 Streck Leadership Foundation, Streck, Inc., 2006