Name : Ms. Anuradha Prakash Joshi.
Address : # *, ******, ******* *******
Society, New Cidco,
Nashik 422 009, Maharashtra
Tel. No. : +91-253-*******
Cell No. : +91-942*******
Email: : email@example.com
Other Details : Driving License for 4 Wheeler.
Marital Status : Single
Date of Birth : 18-07-1977
Educational Qualification : B.com., M. B. A. (Finance)., ACS Membership No. 22062
Computer Literacy : Completed certificate course in MS Office and Can work with
Internet Explorer, Tally, and
MS Office professional
August 2008 to till date : Practicing Company Secretary in Nashik
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
1. Matters related to filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
2. All work relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission. SECRETARIAL /COMPLIANCE AUDIT AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES 1. Secretarial/Compliance Audit
2. Issuing Compliance certificate for companies not required to employ a whole-time Company Secretary
3. Signing of Annual Return
4. Other declarations, attestations and certifications under the Companies Act, 1956 – as and when required
5. E-filing of forms / documents under MCA-21 and other statutory authorities - as and when required
6. Corporate Governance Audit & Certification.
7. Due Diligence Audit & Certification.
March 2004 to Sep.02006 :
Working for Super Fill India Pvt Ltd: -
From March 2004 to September 2006 as Executive Accounts & Administration
From October 2006 to October 2008 promoted as a Whole Time Director.
From 1-10-2008 to till date Independent Director of the Company
From August 2008 doing practice as Whole Time Company Secretary.
The job covers
1. Day to day book keeping, payment follow up, material purchase, customer handling,
2. Cash Flow / Funds Flow planning and budgeting and monitoring the execution of the same.
3. Export handling till remittance through Bank,
4. Salary PF working, assisting for Finance planning, total administration of office,
5. Finalization of accounts up to Balance Sheet, annual return for ROC, preparing and
6. Maintaining Board Minute Book & share Holder General Meeting Minute Book, Fixed Asset Register, Share Holder Register and all other work related to ROC & Income Tax, inventory management, monthly stock taking, BRS etc. obtaining IEC No. for Export. 7. Procedure for Increase in Share Capital of the Company, Procedure for Change of address of the Registered Office of the Company. 8. Participation in E Auction (MSTC).
9. Order Processing for Material Inwards, coordination & communication from top to bottom & vice versa in Managerial hierarchy. 10. Handling Emails, and other Internet related activities. All record keeping in computerized form.
2001 to March 2004 :
Working for P K Kumar & Co (Chartered Accountant).Worked as internal Auditor for Dirk India Private Limited. The Job covered daily Cash Tally, Day Book Checking, Monthly Cash Flow, Monthly Budget, & Balance Sheet Directly reporting to the Directors of the Company & the Employer on daily basis, finalization of Balance Sheet, filling of Annual return with ROC, Export Handling, Import covered under EPCG Licence, Obtaining EPCG Licence from DGFT, Obtained ECB approval from RBI for foreign Investment through ECB, the related work for RBI for FCGPR and issuance of Shares for the expenses incurred prior to incorporation in INR & in Foreign currency by the promoters, Directors & share Holders of the company overall experience for handling work with RBI in various departments i.e. ECB FCGPR etc. I was assisting for the day-to-day administration of the company.
2000 to 2001 :
For fist 6 months working for K V Chitre & Associates (Chartered Accountant) as trainee auditor and next 6 months I was working for Varad Enterprises as an accountant.