Priscila Cardoso de Mello, CSM
Accomplished professional with more than 5+ years of experience and a track record of successful projects in multicultural and international complex global organizations. Brings a unique blend of process/delivery passion, relationship management prowess. Enthusiast and accomplished in Agile (Scrum) with extensive experience on readiness and learning programs as well as a strong background as a facilitator in diverse environments. Product development from concept to deployment engaging cross-functional teams to ensure deployment readiness. Competencies:
• Project/Program Management • Localization and Globalization • Market research and analysis
• Process Improvement • Scrum Framework • User experience PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Hilton Corporate Headquarters – Addison, Texas
Senior Analyst, 2015 – 2020
Responsible for overseeing and providing direction for localization efforts required for global materials to support sales, campaigns, and marketing initiatives for the Americas, APAC, and EMEA regions.
• Designed customer journey maps for Hilton’s campaigns and sales, supporting plans to improve the overall customer experience and engaging the right platforms (web experience).
• Helped define approach and strategy for global processes.
• Reorganized and streamlined localization marketing processes to lower operation costs and increase agility.
• Strong experience in managing stakeholder communication and ROB. Spearheaded efforts to educate and guide stakeholders on product management, UX, quality assurance for successful international deployment of marketing materials.
• Coordinated localization efforts for Hilton's first Global marketing initiative on 21 languages to foster book direct resulting in a record 11 million more Hilton Honors loyalty members, and that close to 95 percent of those members were booking direct on the following year.
• Managed the translations, review, production and regional approval for 18 languages for the Honors Rebrand, an omni-channel initiative that comprised: launching email, text only emails, and landing pages generating a system-wide increase of 2.5% comparable RevPAR with the year before and an increase of 11 percent from pro forma Adjusted EBITDA.
• Led localization efforts for paid media to promote Hilton Honors campaign for the Caribbean and Latin America for over 100 hotels resulting in a booking increase of 35% in the first three weeks of launching.
• Worked together with the stakeholders to develop plans to measure impact (ROI).
• Coordinated localization into German and Arabic for the “Expect Better, Expect Hilton” campaign resulting in a global booking increase of 10% and Hilton Honors adherence of 20%.
• Managed the localization piece for Brand USA (B2B), an organization dedicated to marketing the United States as a premier travel destination into the Americas and APAC markets for social media ads. Alleare Consulting, 2015 – 2015
Content Localizer (contractor working with Hilton) Responsible for reviewing the content in the booking funnel and website, leading all changes to the Hilton Portuguese group of online websites.
• Created the global localization standards and guidelines portal which resulted in a centralized, managed, and reliable source of truth for the entire company.
• Translated, reviewed, and managed publishing of web content for the internal Portuguese sites through our Content Management System (CMS) promoting consistency and coherence throughout the Hilton online presence improving overall user experience.
• Optimized content for search engine visibility (SEO). English as a Foreign Language Teacher Brazil – 1998 – 2014
• Worked as a facilitator, empowering students to learn in an autonomous way.
• Employed a variety of instructional techniques to meet the needs and capabilities of the thousands of students of the most different backgrounds and ages.
• Devised alternate approaches to presenting lessons to increase student understanding (working directly with students and parents).
• Guided the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects to communicate these objectives to the students. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
Richmond Publishing 2014
• Freelancer author of chapters in Book 4 (KWM – Fashion (Clothes around the world), KWM - Entertainment
(Hobbies), and Book 5 (KWM – Our World (Daily Routines around the World) and KWM – Social Work
(Make someone happy! Help!) of the Kids’ Web Magazine 1st edition (English as a Foreign Language Series).
http://www.richmond.com.ar/index.php/kids/kids-web-detail EDUCATION & LICENSES
• CSM – Certified Scrum Master – Scrum Alliance, 2020
• Bachelor of Arts in English & Portuguese Languages – UFRJ – Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, 2004
• Specialization in Distance Learning – SENAC – Brazil, 2012 LANGUAGES
• English – Fluent in both written and verbal forms
• Portuguese – Native
• Spanish – Intermediate
• Created a Facebook page to help Brazilians during the COVID 19 pandemic with safe information, opportunities to learn from and engage with the community and exchange experiences and ideas.