Atlanta, GA *****
Results-driven, enthusiastic administrative professional seeking a rewarding position with focus on Client Relations/Customer Support and Project Management. Work Experience
Mansa Musa Properties, LLC - Atlanta, GA
August 2020 to Present
Assists CEO with daily tasks that include but are not limited to:
• Email management
• Documenting work orders for all properties
• Managing rental car business sector
• Light cleaning
• Managing calendar/ scheduling appointments
• Making purchases
• Running errands
• Travel Arrangements
FLECTCHER BRANDS, LLC
December 2017 to April 2020
• Managed active calendar of appointments and meetings
• Developed relationships with existing client base at all levels of the hierarchy, establishing brand awareness.
• Handled domestic and international travel reservations
• Served as first point of contact for all correspondences. (Phone, email, etc.) Major Accounts Coordinator
March 2015 to February 2018
• Set up and managed all domestic and international VIP accounts by processing their orders or escalating, to ensure that commitments/timelines are met.
• Conducted a virtual demo for the user interface for all new clients.
• Assisted with all company projects as needed
• Conducted weekly meetings for Service Coordinator Department discussing accomplishments, opportunities, and goal metrics.
ADVANCED SERVICES, INC
February 2011 to January 2015
• Central point of contact for coordination of HR programs such as employee engagement/recognition.
• Assisted in the on-boarding process with new hires (organized training rooms, facility access, required paperwork, etc.)
• Perform talent acquisition assistance by scheduling interviews, assembling offer letters, and conduction interviews when needed.
• Managed calendar and arranged meetings and events for the Executive Officer. Education
BACHELORS in Business Admiration
UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS
• Superb oral and written communication.
• Analytical thinking aimed toward resolving all challenges faced.
• Well versed in Salesforce, Zendesk, PeopleSoft, SAP other various CRM platforms.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs Admin.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to self-motivate.