Douglassville, PA *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Aging Advocacy Associates, LLC
**** *o Present
Pioneered the launch and continued leadership of this consulting firm, working with companies that provide an Employee Assistance Program benefit for workers needing time off to care for elderly or disabled family members. Coordinates and leads needs assessments of individual cases, evaluates operations, and presents alternatives involving the use of government plans, financial aid, and other resources.
* Leverages an extensive network of professional relationships to foster connections between clients and providers offering services aligned with the unique needs of each case.
* Provides guidance and direction to clients in all facets of elder care, including estate planning, service coordination and legal issues.
Majestic Flooring and Home Design - Limerick, PA
July 2020 to December 2020
Responsible for all A/R, A/P, reconciliation of all bank and credit card accounts, negotiate vendor contracts as necessary. Quickbooks certified.
Front end cashier - Customer Service desk
Lowe's Companies, Inc - Shillington, PA
December 2019 to July 2020
Handled all customer returns, credit card payments, and concerns. Handled opening and closing duries, responsible for cash drawer.
Bayada Home Health Care - Wyomissing, PA
2018 to 2019
Fulfills a critical role increasing the visibility of the services offered by this privately held home health care company that provides short-term speech, occupational, and physical therapy. Secures appointments and presentations with physician's offices, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living communities to showcase the value proposition of the company and position the business as a preferred provider.
* Outstanding results, transforming an underperforming territory by collaborating with a dedicated team, growing business to YOY 15% growth.
* Serves as the architect of innovative and effective marketing strategies that highlight the company's portfolio of services that include Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Social Work.
* Credited with serving as the government ambassador for the company, engaging with multiple state and federal agencies to influence legislation with the potential to impact the Home Health Care industry. Area Sales Manager
Encompass Home Health and Hospice - Wyomissing, PA 2017 to 2017
Led vision, strategy, and execution for all facets of sales throughout two counties in Pennsylvania for one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute healthcare services, negotiating and closing agreements for home health care services with surgical practices, with a focus on Orthopedics, Urology, and Cardiology.
* Promoted the benefits of the company's home health services in engagements with surgeons, residents, surgical schedulers, PACS, and Mas.
* Developed strong relationships with case managers in multiple area hospitals. Outreach Coordinator
Senior LIFE Reading - Exeter, PA
2015 to 2017
Coordinated and led outreach to Medicaid recipients on behalf of the LIFE (Living Independently for the Elderly) program, which offers qualified low-income seniors access to health care, transportation and personal support services, operating throughout a territory encompassing Reading and Berks County. Conducted initial intake assessments and qualifications and completed Medicaid applications as a prerequisite to enrollment.
* Established a network of referral sources that included social workers and discharge planners for hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, physician practice groups, community organizations and churches.
* Fostered strategic reciprocal alliances with In-Home providers, adult day centers, and other service provider organizations serving elderly populations.
* Actively participated in Legislative Health Fairs, promoting contact and engagement with elected officials to address constituency concerns relating to Aging Services. Owner
Family Matters Adult Day Center
2000 to 2014
Joined with two partners to launch this adult day center, building a strong team of 15 staff members and assuming a lead role overseeing operations management and administrative aspects of the business, as well as Human Resources. Maintained accountability for all facets of organizational finance, including financial management, billing, and procurement.
* Expanded operations to serve up to 40 adults each day while assuming an active role in local and state professional associations and committees; served as a founding member of the Clifton Heights Business Association, as well as the Clifton Heights Community and Economic Development Corporation. Education
None in Music Theory and Composition
Delaware County Community College - Media, PA
September 1977 to May 1979
• Seasoned Operations and Strategic Leadership
• Driving Substantial Revenue Gains
• Forming and Leading Businesses
• Engaging in Market Research and Analysis
• Experience in Service Development & Positioning
• Expertise in Client Relationship Management
• Creating and Executing Marketing Strategy
• Skilled in Turnaround Scenarios
• Expertise in Territory Management
• Builds and Leads Strong Teams
• Business Development
• Financial Management
• Sales Management
• Operations Management
• Quickbooks Certified
• Microsoft Office
• Home Care