FAMADEJI ABIMBOLA OLUWAGBENGA
No *,Ifesowapo Quarters Aba-Odan, Alakia, Ibadan,Oyo State
OLUWAGBENGA is versatile sales professional with an extensive successful, sales record and great ability to build and maintain loyalty with client base through strong relationships building skills. Looking to obtain a Sales Management position with the opportunity to play a direct role in the growth and customer relationship management and also ready to utilize sales account management skills, public interfacing abilities and many more. I am expert in brand expansion, product development and growth, market Penetration and development
• Sound communication and negotiation skills to effectively and persuasively educate customers.
• Proficient at public speaking and leading discussions and meetings to successfully motivate other sales team members.
• Detail-oriented and research savvy in finding potential customers to ensure new business is constantly being developed.
• Strong understanding of how to close a sale and build customer relationships to gain return business and lifelong brand commitment.
• Able to demonstrate key leadership abilities in terms of communication, coaching and performance management.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office to create sales reports. EXPERIENCE
First Bank Insurance, Ibadan
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE 2015 - 2020
• Grew and expanded the business by preparing and delivering product presentations to new and existing clients.
• Implemented aggressive advertising/marketing initiatives resulting in increased product awareness and new client acquisition.
• Responsible for prospecting for new clients to generate new business and expand the organization's customer base.
• Proven track record for not only meeting quota for sales but also exceeding that quota: Best sales executive First Bank Insurance in 2017
• Increased my monthly sales average 20% from previous year. Famlad Painting Specialist Company, Ibadan 2014 - 2015 SALES MANAGER
• Created a positive work environment with a professional sales team that provided a pleasurable and rewarding experience for our customers.
• Increased client base by 35% in first year through delivering exceptional client service.
• Implemented store promotions to achieve sales and financial objectives.
• Managed customer satisfaction, resolved complaints and concerns.
• Conducted sales meetings to establish goals, track activities, review successes, and evaluate any industry, company, or office policy and procedure changes. Local Government Council, Isiala Ngwa Abia State 2013 - 2014 WELFARE OFFICER (NYSC)
• Examined grievances voiced by the workers in respect of welfare facilities and other amenities.
• Developed and conducted orientation for new employees.
• In charge of ensuring that the available welfare facilities provided in the Local Government are being properly maintained and utilized.
• Arranged routine welfare meeting and training.
Macmillan Published Nigeria Limited, Illupeju, Lagos SALES EXECUTIVE 2009 - 2010
• Demonstrated products and delivered effective sales presentations to win new clients.
• Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
• Conducted strategic market research and presented to executive leadership weekly.
• Nurtured and cultivated customer relations from the establishment of the lead, up to the closing of the sale.
• Collected and analyzed information and prepared sales reports. Ashmina Limited (Dana Group), Ibadan
SALES OFFICER 2007-2009
• Exercised strict attention to detail to understand and meet customer needs, and to answer customer inquiries.
• Kept record of sales, prepared inventory of stock, and ordered merchandise.
• Recorded and maintained sales and delivery information on daily sales and delivery records.
• Was trusted with special projects to help my team sell better and be more motivated CERTIFICATIONS
LinkedIn Learning Certificate of Completion
• Salesforce: Custom Reports
• Selling into Industries: Retail & Consumer Products
• Retail Sales management
• Key Account Management
• Product Management: Customer Development
• Sales Forecasting
• Salesforce for Sales Managers
• Customer Relationship Management
Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, Osun state 2012 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Banking and Finance
(Key Modules: Public Relations, Financial Management, Interpersonal Relationship, Research Methodology, Investment Analysis, Quantitative Analysis, Communication Skills, Account, Public Finance, Principles of Finance and Economics.) Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, Osun state 2007 National Diploma (ND) in Banking and Finance
(Key Modules: Element of Banking, Law & Ethics, Principle of Finance, Citizenship, Account, Taxation, Business Mathematics, English)
Loyola College Ibadan 2002
Senior Secondary School certificate