Denville, NJ 07834
K I M M c N E I C E
P R O F I L E
Over eighteen years of experience has strengthened and expanded the growth of my health and wellness career. My objective is to provide clients with continual education and the necessary tools to care for themselves as a whole and continue to improve their personal health and wellness. E X P E R I E N C E
General Manager — 2017-Present
Optum On-Site Services, Summit, NJ
• Manage and direct all operations, staffing, revenue and expense goals and marketing aspects of two corporate fitness centers. Act as direct liaison between Optum and the Client’s supervising department, for marketing, promotion, planning, and staffing of all programs at each site.
• Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to four full-time exercise specialists, five personal trainers and over fifteen group fitness instructors across two sites.
• Responsible for all hiring, coaching and performance reviews for all employees
• Increased membership across both sites by 339% over 2 years
• Develop wellness content and visual design of nationally distributed Remote Wellbeing Toolkits.
• Serve on the Corporate Nutrition Care Committee to create and update nutrition content in company-wide share drive. This content is utilized nationally by all Site Leaders, OSHPS and RDN. Exercise Specialist — 2016-2017
Optum On-Site Services, Summit, NJ
• Organized and managed day to day operation of fitness facility.
• Instituted the use of the FMS assessments prior to PlusOne mandatory certification and developed individualized exercise programs specifically for use in the corporate setting.
• Created and lead local Group Fitness classes and presented Nutrition and Wellness webinars for employees nationwide.
Health Educator/Proprietor — 2007-2017
McNeice & Co., Garwood, NJ
• Developed, marketed and implemented individualized wellness programs, small group personal training programs, nutrition and wellness workshops, and 12-week Nutrition programs based on the AASDN Nutrition Manager program.
Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach — 2013-2014
Strength and Fitness, Cranford, NJ
• Created and implemented individualized exercise programs for clients pre and post-surgery, and post joint replacement. Worked to reduce muscle compensations, pain and build strength.
• Developed, marketed and lead Functional Circuit Training series for club members.
• Developed, marketed and presented Nutrition and Wellness workshops for members, creating individualized programs afterward to reach specific fitness and nutritional goals. Art Director — 1986-2010
Created intelligent, thought-out corporate collateral that fostered responsive and action driven results for a multitude of clients over the years. Clients:
Foster Wheeler • AIG • Integrated Analytical Labs • SeaLand • Chase Bank Immunobiology Research Institute • Chemical Bank • National Westminster Bank E D U C A T I O N
• BFA- School of Visual Arts, 1986
• National Academy of Sports Medicine-CPT, 2003
• AASDN-Nutrition Manager, 2008
Worked closely with an AASDN RD to ensure safe and effective nutrition programs.
• National Institute of Whole Health, Whole Health Educator, 2011 Educate clients about the affect the five aspects of life (physical, emotional, nutritional, environmental and spiritual) have on prevention, disease and recovery.
• Health Sciences Institute-Chronic Care Health Coach, 2016 Trained in Population Health Improvement, Chronic Disease Management and Health Behavior Change Support.
• CPR-AED -BLS
A F F I L I A T I O N S
Clarity Treatment Services, 2016-2018
• As a Nutritional Consultant in an Outpatient Rehab Facility, I developed a revolving 8-week program that focused on “Nutrition in Recovery”. This program educated participants on the necessary vitamins, minerals and macronutrients to begin to heal their bodies, based on their abused substance. Spent time weekly creating and tasting healthier snack options with the group.
• The program also educated the counselors at Clarity, prompting them to change to healthier snack options for the rehab participants.
S K I L L S
• Ultimate Sandbag certified-Level 1
• Animal Flow certified- Level 1
• Kettlebell Training