github.com/kiranrgupta** KIRAN GUPTA firstname.lastname@example.org
linkedin.com/in/kiran-gupta-7275b8b0 682-***-**** EDUCATION
Master of Science in Computer Science - Thesis
The University of Texas at Arlington Aug 2019 – Present Specialization: Machine Learning
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering
Savitribai Phule Pune University, India Aug 2012 – May 2016 SKILLS
Programming: Java, Python, PLSQL, C++,SQL
Database: MYSQL, Oracle
Software Engineer Jan 2017 – Mar 2019
• Developed code fixes and enhancement in Java, PLSQL which were running faster by 10%.
• Optimized and simplified the process by analyzing business requirements and rebuilding existing solutions.
• Worked closely with several clients and establish problems specifications and system design.
• Effectively worked in all phases of IT project life cycle and worked in an Agile Environment.
• Investigated the bugs and resolved in timely constraint manner that met 100% service level agreement. PROJECTS
• Build an Android app using Java, SQL, PHP for users to find and schedule and appointment with the doctors and also able to find the donors quickly.
Event Management Website
• This website has a UI for both admin and user and project was implemented in MVC pattern. Online Shopping App
• Developed an Android app using Java, SQL and Node.js for online shopping and the server was deployed on Google cloud.
• This Android app contains UI for both the user and the admins and was implement in MVC pattern.
• Designed and developed android application by using software engineering methodologies in an agile way. Aeroponics Based Controlled Environment Farming System
• Developed an Android app in Java that can remotely controlled and view the status of plants.
• Created a system with Raspberry pi and Python that accepts the command from the app.
• System can boost the growth of plants by 20% without the use of soil. Disaster Tweets - Real or Not?
• Developed a system that can predict whether the tweets from a user is about real disaster or not in Python.
• Achieved an accuracy of 93% using Natural Language Processing. Achievements and Certificates
• Winner at Cisco Networking CCNA security at National Network Security Championship (NNSC)
• Microsoft Technology Associate
(Achieved MTA certification in Web Development Fundamentals)