Chicago, IL *****
CAREER FOCUS Proven Project Manager Helping Companies Translate Their Business Goals to Reality. Most recently in the healthcare industry working on projects from proposal all the way through closing out projects. Aiming to use my project management skills, to initiate, plan, execute, regulate and close as well as the guide project operation team towards achieving all the agreed upon goals within the set scope, time, quality and budget standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft
- Creative problem solving
- Customer needs assessment
- Project Management
- Account management
- Business Development
- Project planning and workflow scheduling
- Project tracking throughout all key milestones
- Contract negotiation
PROJECT MANAGER LEXINGTON HEALTHCARE / Royal management / Republic Construction LOMBARD, IL
- Handle Project request from 10 healthcare facilities 3 restaurants and 7 residences.
- Work on capital improvement projects throughout 10 healthcare facilities
- Handle RFP’s (request for pricing)
- Handle RFI’s ( Request for information)
- Get competitive pricing on materials and negotiate pricing
- Get competitive bids on worked to be performed.
- Put budget together for capital projects and work requests.
- Make PO’s and NTP’s (Notice to proceed)
- Look over and approve COI’s (Certificates of insurance)
- Attend and provide costs spreadsheets for take-off meetings
- Make sure materials and subcontractors were ready to perform work or materials were on site at time needed based on project timeline.
- Sign off on change order requests.
- Payroll for in-house carpenters and electricians
- input and approve expense receipts.
- Manage a fleet of 8 work vehicles.
OPERATION/SALES COORDINATOR NI THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATOR LOMBARD IL
January 2017 to Dec. 2018
- Look over all incoming bids and assign to correct department and sales person.
- Review blue prints and specifications and addendums
- Project management of projects under 2 million dollars.
- Estimating projects with SPOT and RICHOCHETE
- Use Concur for imputing expenses.
- Update Oracle CRM and enter new customers and opportunities.
- Use EXCEL to manage opportunities and other data collected.
- Apply for permits throughout Chicagoland area and NW Indiana.
-Attend scope review meetings and kickoff meetings.
-Input information in JOBSIGHT
-Work with management to insure project were on time and on budget
PROPERTY MANAGER/ PROJECT MANAGER HASHTAG REALTY CHICAGO, IL
Jan. 2013 -2017
- Analyze and approve credit applications.
- Oversee a maintenance crew
- Oversee contractors and negotiate contracts
- Maintain project on time and on budget
- Lease single family and multi-family units
- Manage office
- CHA Voucher rental specialist
- Lease 10 – 15 units per month
OFFICE MANAGER A.R.G.O. INC. UNIVERSITY PARK, IL.
2006 – 2013
- Reviewed, researched and negotiated benefit packages and other contracts.
- Calculated, prepared, and issued bills, invoices and account statements according to
- Complied with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Reconciled and reported discrepancies found in records.
- Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and explain information.
- Hired office personnel and instructors.
- Schedule instructor classes
- Planned and executed special events and shows that assisted the booster club in raising over $30,000.
EDUCATION CIS DEVRY UNIVERSITY 2003 - 2006 CHICAGO, IL
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST