Proficient and knowledgeable, certified Red Seal Journeyman Electrician with over 7 years of commercial and industrial experience and Commercial Pilot. Focused on health & safety, expertise and productivity. Skilled in completing tasks and objectives as instructed. Exceptional at mindfully analyzing and solving problems efficiently. Extraordinary at both leading and being a team player with a positive attitude and synergetic flair. Healthy, athletic and physically fit. Clean drivers abstract. Fully bilingual in English and French: reading, writing, learning and teaching. Former Combat Engineer with the Canadian Armed Forces trained in extreme situation awareness: safety. Remarkably completed a combined Private Pilot License and Commercial Pilot Licence in just over a year: quick learner
(January 2019-February 2020).
I am open to all job offers.
CONTINENTAL GROUP Edmonton, Canada
Shutdown for scheduled maintenance:
- Remove existing electrical components on old vessels
- interpreting prints
- Installing new electrical components (bending/installing rigid conduits, pulling cables and terminating, terminating newly replaced marshalling cabinets)
Industrial Electrician (Lockout Tagout, Energization) FLUOR CANADA LTD. Suncor Fort Hills, Canada
Energization: Role: Energization Crew Electrician
- Supervision by the Crew Foreman after receiving the “ok” from the QC department and reviewing Quality Verification Documents (QVD).
- Walk through inspection of circuits, lightings, outlets, heaters, contactors, and motors.
- Implement necessary safety measures (red tape, tags, arc flash procedure, lockout/tagout and permits as required).
- Initial energization of the system and reporting as systems are completed. Lockout/Tagout Authority: Role: Lockout Tagout Facilitator SIMON HAWKINS
Situation Awareness Trained in Security
Reading Plans, Blueprints, and Documents Results-Oriented Problem Solving Safety
Strategy and Facilitation of Plan
Organized and On Time
- Supervision of the lockout/tagout by the General Foreman.
- Interpret single line and wiring diagrams.
- Ensure that all power sources are de-energized for each system or device.
- Install locks, update or create isolation certificates and clearly complete related documentation. General field work: Role: Industrial Electrician
- Supervised by a Crew Foreman.
- Install electrical components: lights, outlets, contactors, junction boxes, motors, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s), control panels, tray, tray brackets, tray cover and support system.
- Pull cables using mechanic techniques (tugger), glanding and terminating. Industrial Electrician Apprentice
AECON INDUSTRIAL NWR Sturgeon Refinery, Redwater, Canada
- Apprentice Electrician competently worked with minimal supervision and reported to the Foreman.
- Interpret wiring diagrams, elevation and location prints.
- Industrial work: pipeline pump station, E-House installation, PLC, lighting system, grounding.
- Install heat trace transformer pads, transformers, panels, controls, and RTD’s (Resistive Thermal Devices)
- Troubleshooting industrial control systems and devices including heating and cooling systems.
- Pull cables, glanding and terminating.
- Progress Reporting.
Electrician, Crane Technician Apprentice
CRS CRANESYSTEMS INC. Various Locations, Canada
- Apprenticed under the supervision of the Crane Service Manager
- Interpret wiring diagram and controls.
- Existing cranes: Troubleshooting crane operation and mechanical components.
- New Crane Certification: Load test and certification of new cranes: Install, repair and troubleshoot mechanical components. Set up load limits, limit switches, proximity sensors and adjust VFD’s.
- Professional customer relations.
- Responsible: provided with a company vehicle.
Industrial Electrician Apprentice
WESTERN PACIFIC ENTERPRISE Gibbons, Canada
- Apprenticed under the Foreman.
- Installing, examining, replacing or repairing electrical components of a high voltage transfer and transformer station.
- Maintaining, repairing and testing switch gears, transformers, regulators and reactors.
- Testing equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage Industrial Electrician Apprentice
PCL INDUSTRIAL INC. Kearl Lake, Canada
- Apprenticed under the supervision of a Journeyman.
- Installed electrical components: lighting system, mounting brackets, tray, tray cover, pumps, motors, pulled related cables, glanding and terminating.
- Examined, replaced or repaired electrical components.
- Tested equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage. Meggering. Commercial Electrician, Apprentice
MOGO ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD. Edmonton, Canada
- Apprenticed under the supervision of a Journeyman.
- Commercial work: offices, warehouse, and a car dealership.
- Installed, replaced and repaired: EMT conduits, junction boxes, lights, outlets, contactor, photo eyes, service and temporary power panels, and electrical control and distribution equipment. Pulled single conductors. Combat Engineer
CANADIAN ARMED FORCES Canada
- Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat.
- Aided superiors in planning, resourcing and execution of mounted and dismounted operations.
- Fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
- Communicated critical orders and directions effectively to the team of personnel.
- Supervised improvisatory construction projects.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned highly valuable equipment.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Urban operations, assault boat operation, landmine and unexploded ordnance clearing. TICKETS
CSTS, H2S Alive, OSSA Fall Protection, OSSA AWP, First Aid, Defensive Driving, Valid Driver's License REFERENCES
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST