E-mail: email@example.com Mobile: 303-***-****
10+ years of IT experience in QA Automation and manual testing projects.
Objective: To work in a professional environment and promote high quality software products via systematic and methodical testing.
• 10 years of experience in:
~ Quality Management ~ Team Management ~ API Testing
~ Test Plan ~ Process Enhancement ~Black box Testing
~ Automation Testing ~ White box Testing ~ Database Testing
~ Mobile Application ~ Test Report Preparation ~ Defect Tracking
• 3+ years of experience in QA Automation projects included web UI & API test automation.
• 7+ years of experience in Manual testing for webUI & API testing using Postman tools.
• Expertise in automation script development for web applications using Java Selenium web driver.
• Experience using Cucumber BDD framework.
• Experience in Acceptance Testing using Fitness tool.
• Experience on restful web services & microservices automation using RestAssured.
• Automation Skill set includes Java, Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, RestAssured, TestNG, Maven, Oracle DB, Windows, and MAC environments.
• Worked in-house projects on Page Object Model, Hybrid, Keyword driven frameworks.
• QA experience includes testing web-based applications and performance testing.
• Extensively worked on healthcare, oil&gas, Kiosk,data storage and entertainment domains.
• Experience in Scrum Agile environment responsible with creation of test strategy, test plan creation, test estimations, test execution, results evaluation and reporting.
• Experience in QA activities that involve compliance with functional and non-functional requirements, QA guidelines and standards.
• Provided the scrum team with tangible feedback to improve process and product quality within a Scrum/Agile continuous improvement environment.
• Great team player and effective oral and written communications skills.
• Rational Application Support tool(RTC)
• Instrumental in testing maintenance issues reported by customers.
• Experience using agile development methodologies in a multinational agile environment with distributed teams across multiple time zones.
• Used both Rally and TFS (Team Foundation Server) VTST to provide source code management (either with Team Foundation Version Control or Git), reporting, requirements management, project management for both agile software development and waterfall teams.
• Responsible for estimating, coordinating and directing testing for multiple products/projects.
• Software quality assurance on highly complex and/or multiple projects, including manual test case execution, defect tracking, test plan/test case creation and management, and requirements analysis.
• Experience in Integration testing the various fuel interfaces.
• Experience working on VSTS(Azure)
• Experience working on AWS(Dynamo DB), Sharepoint, Knect portal files.
Core Competencies/Software tools used:
• Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, RestAssured
• Experience performing the following testing procedures: Manual, Functional, System, Automated, Regression, Unit, Acceptance, smoke, stress, load and Integration testing, positive and negative testing.
• Page Object Model, Data Driven, Keyword & Behavioral Driven frameworks.
• Designed test scripts for execution using, HP ALM, TFS, MTM.
• Qtest, Confluence, ION Browser
• Defect creation and tracking performed using Star Team, JIRA
• Experience utilizing SQL Statements (DML) during QA testing.
• Writing SQL queries for data analysis to ensure accuracy of the extracted data.
• Requirements gathering and analysis.
• Test cases and Test execution in Application Lifecycle Management and reporting defects
• Experience in testing software for client/server, web-based, and java based applications for functional testing.
• Experience utilizing multiple platforms: UNIX and Windows servers
Talent Navigation Experts @Spectra Logic 3/19-8/20
Role: Automation Test Engineer
Tools & Technologies: Java, Cucumber Selenium web driver, RestAssured, Maven, TestNG, Postman, Qtest, Confluence
Spectra Logic is a data storage company. Worked on web based application. Testing the GUI, Regression, Functional, System tests of the app. Working on both UI and backend testing.
• Analyze and understand the requirements.
• Prepare Test Cases.
• Identify Components and Develop Components.
• Automation planning, scripting and execution
• Automation framework design and enhancements
• UI Automation(Regression Tests)
• Perform GUI testing, Functional testing, System Testing and Regression testing.
• Scripted API functional test cases.
• Writing Test Cases using Qtest.
• Prepare traceability matrix.
• Report Bugs and validate Bugs.
• Involve in weekly status reporting and official meetings.
• Prepare status report on a weekly basis.
• Provide performance feedback about the team members to the lead.
• Creating defects using JIRA.
TEKsystems @ Kiosk, Louisville CO 9/18-2/19
Role: Automation Test Engineer
Tools & Technologies: Java RestAssured, Selenium webdriver, TestNG, Maven, Postman
Worked on the web based applications for kiosk machine. Testing the Standard Locker app and Standard Bill Pay application. Worked on different interfaces of customer bill pay and standard lockers. Paying the credit card, paying bills, prepay account, post pay account etc.Testing the test accounts using the Postman tool.And worked on AWS to check the customer transactions etc.
• Creating the test plan according to the client requirements.
• Testing the Application in Kiosk.
• Developed test scripts for Regression, Smoke Testing.
• Automated scripts d for API testing.
• Automated webUI test cases.
• Implemented the CI/CD execution using Jenkins
• Positive & Negative Testing.
• Preparing the Documentation and uploading in the SharePoint.
• Writing Test Cases in MTM.
• Mobile application manually and automated.
• Creating Defect in JIRA.
• Working on Agile using VSTS.
• Writing SQL queries to check the data’s using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Working on AWS to check the transactions.
• Involved in all Scrum Ceremonies.
• Worked on Posiflex Scanner
• Attend weekly status meeting and project meetings.
• Participated in Sprint/Release Backlog, Sprint/Release Planning, Stand-up, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
TEKsystems @ Harris Corporation (Exelis), Broomfield, CO 04/18 – 8/18
Role : Test Engineer
Tools & Technologies: Selenium webdriver, TestNG, Maven.
Begin the digital transition with CARESTREAM CR systems or use a wireless DRX detector and modular DR components to ensure the right solution for your space, workflow and budget. The CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System lets you bring the key capabilities of a radiology room right to the patient – at the bedside, in the OR, the ICU or EDU. CARESTREAM Vita CR Systems are designed for small-to-midsize hospitals, clinics and practices that need compact digital solutions at an affordable price. Also worked for Australian Bureau of Meteorology application to detect the Tsunami, Earthquake and give them the warning messages.
• Smoke test and Regression test of each build to assess readiness for full test cycle
• Identifying & updating the Xpath web locators.
• UAT using Fitness tool.
• Maintaining the automated web test scripts.
• Execute the test cases & Raise the bugs.
• Execute test cases for all Detectors, Simulators.
• File defects in JIRA as discovered using established ALM tools and processes
• Create Test Plan according to the client requirement.
• Work with stakeholders to triage, reproduce, prioritize and mitigate defects
• Test Detectors, Simulators, X-ray Images, Pipe Damage, etc.
TEKsystems @ Charter Communications, Broomfield, CO 09/17 - 3/18
Role: Test Engineer/Business Analyst
Responsible for testing a 3rd party Broadband Video delivery platform called InView at the systems layer. InView’s DTA (Digital Transport Adapter) platform helps cable companies push VoD data over analog signals and to legacy set top boxes in a way that doesn't require the user to have an internet connection but that can also scale for users who do have internet and want connected apps. It also pushes a unified User Interface to a myriad of devices (STB, tablet, phone, dumb TV, smart TV, etc)
• Smoke test of each build to assess readiness for full test cycle
• Execute test cases for all Cisco, Arris, Technicolor boxes in the project scope
• File defects as discovered using established ALM tools and processes
• Work with stakeholders to triage, reproduce, prioritize and mitigate defects
• Perform risk assessment of software under test and report status to stakeholders
• API testing using Postman.
TEKsystems at Agrium, Loveland, CO 03/16-05/17
Role:l Software Integration Tester/Business Analyst
Viterra Fuel is the Canada’s largest corporations and has been a leading member of the petroleum industry. A major producer of crude oil and natural gas, a key petrochemical producer and a leading fuels marketer from coast to coast.Its a web based application checking on the daily credit card transactions,fuel dispatch,etc
Automation planning, scripting and execution
Automation framework design and enhancements
Selenium (Java) and API Testing using POSTMAN
• Perform manual testing on an enterprise level .Net application
• Create test plan and execute test cases using HP ALM.
• Review requirements with business analyst and provide feedback on important workflow points.
• Create defects using defect tracking tool using HP ALM.
• Perform integration testing with the Truck Ram card(Interact with driver and the DMS office)
• Perform Integration testing with the Imperial oil interface, card lock locations, PeopleSoft and Mansfield oil.
• API testing using POSTMAN
Kaiser Permanente, Aurora, CO 06/15-02/16
Role: Quality Analyst /Business Anlayst
Project Description: Kaiser Permanente is a US healthcare domain related application which interacts between provider and patients. This project provides information about the time to third slot, referrals, department, facility, appointment type, slot type. These are generated and forwarded to the hospitals.
• Used Oracle tool TOAD to generate the test cases and created SQL queries and execute them. Completed API testing using Postman tool. Used Fiddler for bug tracking/reporting.
• Worked in Agile methodology using TFS for requirements tracking and to assign user stories and task to be done.
• Have used Rational Team Concert(IBM tool) for Agile Methodologies.
Reflex LLC, Arvada, CO 06/11 – 03/13
Quality Assurance / QA Engineer
Description: US Healthcare domain related application which interacts between provider(Hospitals) and payer(Insurance Companies) Consisting of the Modules such as Enterprise Practice Management, Electronic Health Records, File Maintenance, License Manager Background Business Processor and Internal Control System(ICS). This provides the Information about the Patient, Policy details, Service provided by the Physician and the Status of the Medical Claims. This Project mainly focuses on the creation of Patient information and Charge Entry as per the service provided by the Physician. The Medical Claim thus generated is forwarded to the Insurance Companies for the adjudication and payments.
• Develop, execute and update test plans (regression, unit, and integration) all projects undergoing development.
• Ecommerce testing for on login menu, for hospitals, adding hospital needs (like gloves, cotton, and other medical devices) to cart.
• Attend daily stand-up meetings for the scrum team.
• Participate in CCB’s and Backlog meeting for defect validation and verification.
• Develop and maintain a monthly defect, QA resources and QA testing metrics for all projects.
• Performed Quality Assurance testing on a Java based software package for Java applications
• Coordinate the release of quality software for multiple projects with the Project Managers, Development Managers and Customer Service Representatives.
• Monitor and verify the testing cycles (Unit, Functional and Regression).
• Create and Update configuration files for application testing using notepad and XML editor.
• Manage the schedule and staffing of the QA department as well as other QA resources.
• Manage and Monitor the defect tracking system –Star Team.
Bachelors Of Science (Electronics and Communication Engineering)