B N 115 City Fateh Menzel
I am a freshly graduated engineer in
electronics: Microelectronics, I am
ambitious, I have the will to learn
and I am ready to discover new
things, I am interested in embedded
systems, hardware design,
industrial computing, and IOT.
2017-2020 Engineering degree in electronics and microelectronics (ISIMM) 2014-2017 Applied License in Electronics, Electrical Engineering and (ESSTHS) Automation
2013 - 2014 Mathematics Baccalaureate (Bizerte)
February-June 2020 Final year internship Poulina Group Holding EZZAHRA
- Connectivity and evolution of the JADIDA oil refining plant towards industry 4.0
Keywords: API, IoT, Plant 4.0, Big Data, SQL, IBH OPC, TCP/IP, ODBC, artificial intelligence.
June-August 2019 Summer internship LEONI MATEUR SUD
- Solving problems of ko-Max 450 machines, RAY- CHM machine and Boole machine
- Case study of the polymerization machine with manufacturing: control board for an Arduino based pumping system) January-May 2017 final year internship Bilek- Renewable Energy SOUSSE
- Studies and realizations of PV installations (isolated site, connected site, and pumping).
- Design and realization of an educational prototype for the study of a PV installation isolated site with the manufacture of Raspberry based single-phase inverter.
March 2017 Workshop “Renewable energy” Certified
July 2016 internship STEG Menzel Bourguiba
• Implementation of substation in Bazina Mateur (research and wiring)
• Power transmission and distribution from Mateur to Sidi Bachir
2019 VHDL description of a "Data_Path" programmable robot 2018 Raspberry Pi-based heart rate measurement card (C++) 2018 Realization of a smart house based on Arduino 2016 Pic command based line tracker with Bluetooth Coding languages: C, C++, JAVA, Python, MySQL.
Plateforms and embedded systems: Arduino, Pic, Raspberry, card FPGA. Hardware description: VHDL, Verilog.
Hardware design: Cadence (NCLaunch, Virtuoso), ISE Design, ADS . Machine language: Assembler.
Simulation with: Matlab, Proteus, ARES.
Other: Eclipse, PyCharm Community, PIC c, IBH OPC UA Editor, TIA PORTAL, Step 7. Operating systems: Windows, Linux
Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Dessin Visio, PowerPoint Sport, Music, Electronics, High-Technologies
Technical skills and knowledge