German (Limited Working)
Arabic (Native or Bilingual)
Senior Technical Support Representative (Tier 2 Technical Support Agent) at UX Centers
I have experience in BPO/Callcenter and also teaching Arabic for foreign self -motivated and team player, my
colleagues always look at me as a leader, kindly find my resume in the attachments, i work
with QA and Training, and lead team of 22 heads, and i always deliver for my client when to
the challenges i face on daily basis to meet successfully the target. Looking forward to talk with you about an employment opportunity.
• Key of achievements :
Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast paced environment.
Ability to maintain customer confidentiality.
Solid communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner.
Solid problem solving skills and excellent Management skills.
Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors Experience
Tier II Customer Technical Support TV, Phone, Internet for Altice USA January 2020 - Present (10 months)
- Troubleshoot and diagnosed technical issues for Optimum customers involved with cable, internet, and
-Provided answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients through
-Assisted customers troubleshoot and resolve their equipment issues over the phone
Page 1 of 3
-Utilized phone systems and network tools to remotely fix customers issues.
-Diagnose and fixed technical issues with cell phones and laptops.
-Scheduling technicians to handle an unresolved issue.
-Performed troubleshooting of WAN/LAN issues.
-Researched and resolved simple billing issues
-Answered billing questions
Customer Service Representative
March 2019 - December 2019 (10 months)
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
• Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone UK Customers.
• Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
• The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard
• Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained. Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
• Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
• Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
• Mentor and support new employees.
• Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
• Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
• Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
• Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager job requirements
The Bridge Language School Foreign Language Programs (PH) ARABIC Language Instructor
May 2015 - December 2015 (8 months)
NCR - National Capital Region, Philippines
Page 2 of 3
Employment with the bridge communication and learning solutions Inc. as Language Instructor.
Providing language and Cultural programs for students and corporate trainings for businesses from around the world.
Responsibility is to teach the students to comprehension (Reading/Listening) and Expression (Writing/Speaking) within The Bridge method of teaching. EGS - Expert Global Solutions BPO for SIRIUSXM satellite Radio Customer Service Representative
January 2015 - May 2015 (5 months)
National Capital Region, Philippines
Answering and handling incoming customer service, including existing customers, new subscribers, and retention calls.
Front Line General Services for our customers, including troubleshooting, billing inquiries, payment, and activate radio subscriptions. Utilize various tools to assist customers such as ADS,STARS 8 Asma Group Technology
Sales Support Specialist
January 2009 - January 2010 (1 year 1 month)
* Responsibility for and met monthly sales goals by selling Samsung, LG and Fujitsu products Whatever was TVs, DVD, phones and Home Appliances. ;
* Provided Customer Support for our products ;
* Maintaining rapport with existing customers to keep them abreast with our new products and offers. ;
La Carina Restaurant
Restaurant & Cafe Supervisor
January 2007 - January 2009 (2 years 1 month)
* Maintain a hospitable and comfortable environment for the guest and serving the meals and drinks in high pressure environment. ;
* Handling a guest who starts yelling by calm them down with an apology. ;
* Developed a tuned palate for coffee tasting and organize the table for the next guest.
Tourism, Hotel/Motel Administration/Management · (2006 - 2010) Page 3 of 3